Veep

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Great episode, I hope the Eagle in the basement is a recurring character..."buttfucker."

Feien

Ploppers
He got his picture.

FNjtZEF.png

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Grimace joke had me crying. Just like the woman.
Did you see this week's episode? Furlong at the restaurant was so goddamn funny I had to re-watch the scene several times because I laughed too hard and missed parts of it.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
OMG best episode to date, for me at least, it just really lined up with my sense of humor. I already loved this episode and then they gave me a cherry on top with the Eagle showing up during the credits..."Congratulations!"

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm glad this week was so funny, because Silicon Valley left a lot to be desired with comedy (not that it was bad, just lacking).

There are so many quick one off jokes that you can miss with this show. Little snide comments, or just little reactions to things, that make for good humor.

spronk

FPS noob
Congressmen Jonah

he is going to be the tie breaking vote and vote against Selena, isn't he

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
This season is turning out pretty well. I didn't like the scene's with Egan and Tom James but Dan made up for it when he went to Amy's house and her Dad blew up.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When Dan turns around with the coffee and runs into Gary, that was hilarious. I knew they were setting him up for that.

spronk

FPS noob
I don't get the Tom James thing either, he is scheming... to become a lobbyist? wat? The only thing I can see is him working the lobbyists so he gets voted in as President, but it really wouldn't make any sense for him to keep Selena on as Veep so I don't see where that storyline would go.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Unbelievably great episode. Jonah going off the rails on people was awesome. Apparently the episode was directed by Brad Hall, JLD's husband.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Unbelievably great episode. Jonah going off the rails on people was awesome. Apparently the episode was directed by Brad Hall, JLD's husband.
This episode was epic. "I can't stop smiling." "Me neither." As Marjorie is completely stone faced as always.
"Do you know what we called people like you back in my day? Retards!"

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jonah was incredible this episode, everyone was really. Maybe my favorite episode

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
This season has been pretty amazing so far. Good to see Diedrich Bader back too.
"Tell Selina no hard feelings. Oh wait, I do have hard feelings. I'm consumed by them."

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't get the Tom James thing either, he is scheming... to become a lobbyist? wat? The only thing I can see is him working the lobbyists so he gets voted in as President, but it really wouldn't make any sense for him to keep Selena on as Veep so I don't see where that storyline would go.
I don't think he gets to choose his VP.

If the House was tied and the Senate voted for Tom Jane he would become acting President and the Speaker of the House would become VP.

Still seems pretty far fetched for her to become VP since they'd have to elect her as speaker of the house. I guess I could see them electing her since the other party doesn't want to give up a spot and give the other side a clear majority.