Veep

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I believe!

Jonah for congress could be the best arc this show has done

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They are fucking crushing it this season. I laughed so hard to this week's episode.

I think it might have been my favorite episode, and I feel like this season is by far the best so far.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
The ball stomping Selena gave the Colorado lady was so glorious. Also, the murderous look on Amy's face when Gary is giving her advice about the Hot 50 list.... perfect.

Xevy

Log Wizard
"Do you want to be like Ellen... or more like Jodie Foster or...*looking at Gary and gesturing* more of a mystery?"

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
OMG I almost choked on my Dinner RL when Jonah's Uncle asked Dan "does she choke for coke?"

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Peter MacNicol bragging about how he could get Muslim AIDS virus elected destroyed me.

All hail Congressman Ryan.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I am curious if they do something at the end regarding the daughter and her quietly filming all season?

I assumed the footage would be leaked and show the Prez being all kick ass and offensive...otherwise what was the point?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Peter MacNicol bragging about how he could get Muslim AIDS virus elected destroyed me.
Jeff: "I can elect anyone in New Hampshire. I can elect a Muslim AIDS virus. A terrorist fucking AIDS virus in a tiny suicide vest, I can make it governor of New Hampshire."

Classic.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty much every scene in New Hampshire was gold.

The Camp David stuff was a little weak, but still decent. I'll forgive it for not being side splittingly hilarious since the rest of this season has been knocking it out of the park.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I put on season 1 recently and its not nearly as funny as the last couple seasons. Ben and kent not being in the early seasons really brought the show down

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I forgot to mention how much I loved the payoff of the Secret Service Chick look Selena look a like kissing the daughter and the Chinese thinking it was Selena. That joke was set up 6 weeks ago and they brought it home this past episode. They probably wrote that character into this season just for that payoff.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
There was a deleted scene for this last episode that really got me good. It's Mike outside talking to the Chinese guy and he tells him he really likes Jackie Chan. Then types Jackie Chan into his voice translator on his phone only to have it obviously just say "Jackie Chan." Hahahaha. I don't know why that got cut.

Hutchy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can't think of a funnier TV show currently on air. When they are watching Jonah shoot himself in the foot ... Literally. Hilarious.