Vermintide 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If I were rating my skill at this game, I'd put myself at like a 6 out of 10. I feel like I'm good enough to carry my own weight on legendary without being a drag on the team, but don't expect any all-star heroics out of me if things go bad. I could probably push that to a 7 or even an 8 with practice, but there's nothing to learn on pub legendaries that just instantly collapse the first time a horde arrives at a less than perfectly convenient time.
Yeah a lot of legendary pubs will fail regardless of weapon or class choice anyway. I've had fairly ok success rate in pubs back when I was playing, but I played a lot during the day(less people and more no-lifes playing). I think I had about 50% success rate in pubs in legendary when I was picking a strong character I was good at(Waystalker mostly, Shade for a while, Pyro Beamstaff) and a bit lower when I was picking something else. But I wasn't anywhere near top tier, the top tier people you see on streams are ridiculous, and they make any shitty weapons potentially look good enough.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I've started playing this game, I've got 600 Power Bounty Hunter and almost have Shade max level, but I've been mostly playing Veteran due to not having competent people to do Champion with. I haven't even tried Legend yet.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Think of 3 chaos champs any time u see one in the wild and one with every pack or so lol. Legend is some shit man. Never got a red.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Chaos Warriors don't bother me nearly as much as retarded Ironbreakers who do nothing but spam the fire pistols making any kind of melee impossible. I have gone down more from friendly fire than anything else in Champ.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Chaos Warriors don't bother me nearly as much as retarded Ironbreakers who do nothing but spam the fire pistols making any kind of melee impossible. I have gone down more from friendly fire than anything else in Champ.

Unless you mean they're shooting into already engaged hordes, just stay back. Pistol IBs are a great way to coast through large chunks levels on champion.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Unless you mean they're shooting into already engaged hordes, just stay back. Pistol IBs are a great way to coast through large chunks levels on champion.

It'll be stuff like a pair of Chaos Walkers and I'm trying to do my job as a Shade and get in there, and the Dwarf will be shooting their Drakefires at them the entire time.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't know how it is nowadays but yeah retards with drakefire was a problem at times in champ. I guess some people just don't know there's friendly fire. Not as much of an issue in legend imo, at least most of the time, people learn pretty quickly that killing their own teammates doesn't get them shit for loot. Still happens from time to time. Do have to play smart though, if something's getting shot at you need to take a path slightly off to the side to avoid getting shot. Anyone shooting at chaos warriors is most likely a retard though, besides Huntsman Kruber. Waste of ammo/time. Drakefire does like no damage on super armor.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Kriptini Kriptini , feel free to add me on Steam for champ or legend runs. I can carry champ like 95 percent at this point. It'd take a truly terrible party for us to wipe. I only play Sienna though so if that's your main too, I'll be cranky. I could do dwarf but good god IB is boring and Slayer is really hit or miss.

Eidal with a robot picture.
Steam Community :: Eidal

I used to think the gap between Champ and Legend was too rough, but then I got better. At this point, pugging Champion is pretty much a snooze fest. I try to use my dagger the entire run; only use staff if we're in danger of a wipe. A good pre-made makes Legend almost boring, too.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Cool, I sent you a request. Bounty Hunter is my highest level but I want to play Shade as my "main."

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Kriptini Kriptini , feel free to add me on Steam for champ or legend runs. I can carry champ like 95 percent at this point. It'd take a truly terrible party for us to wipe. I only play Sienna though so if that's your main too, I'll be cranky. I could do dwarf but good god IB is boring and Slayer is really hit or miss.

Eidal with a robot picture.
Steam Community :: Eidal

I used to think the gap between Champ and Legend was too rough, but then I got better. At this point, pugging Champion is pretty much a snooze fest. I try to use my dagger the entire run; only use staff if we're in danger of a wipe. A good pre-made makes Legend almost boring, too.
Eidal and I can carry some folks in legendary runs. :D

I don't know how it is nowadays but yeah retards with drakefire was a problem at times in champ. I guess some people just don't know there's friendly fire. Not as much of an issue in legend imo, at least most of the time, people learn pretty quickly that killing their own teammates doesn't get them shit for loot. Still happens from time to time. Do have to play smart though, if something's getting shot at you need to take a path slightly off to the side to avoid getting shot. Anyone shooting at chaos warriors is most likely a retard though, besides Huntsman Kruber. Waste of ammo/time. Drakefire does like no damage on super armor.
Doming Chaos Warriors at distance with the Handgun on Merc/FK is my favorite past time. One or two down chop(s) with the halbred when they get close and it is good night Irene.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I've been playing on the beta branch, all of the (working) changes feel really good. 2-H swords are awesome now, though they still have a lot of trouble with beating Stormvermin (even with consecutive headshots). They do great against Chaos Warriors now though.

Monsters are just absolutely melting now. On Champ difficulty I can 3-shot a Bile Troll as Shade (using stealth skill only once). Legend they're a bit more tanky (especially Stormfiends) but not nearly as wipe-inducing as they used to be. Patrol changes are really nice too, as long as no one in your party is pants-on-head retarded you can reliably avoid patrols.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Just FYI, Halescourge (and maybe all of the Lord missions) are bugged on the beta branch - the game will crash during the battle with the lord.