Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

200.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

The Belakor FLC is good.

They are offering more skins. The Saltzpyre one, to me, is the best one of the bunch.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya I got good reviews on it too.

Some BS with beastmen triple banner shit and getting instagibbed. Haven't gone hard into it yet myself but I did beat chaos wastes campaigns. Only gripe is the usual relying on internet randos, but it's fun stuff.

Muurloen

My money is that Sienna's premium class is gonna be released with this and she is gonna be an Ice/Frost/Tempest Maiden.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Fuck it I dont care, I am gonna give them the money for it becaues I want Fantasy to still go and shove it in the face of GW for killing off a great genre.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I actually went backwards and didn't try this until after getting bored with Darktide. Wow, this game is great. Now I can see why people say how pathetic and unfinished Darktide is in comparison.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I actually went backwards and didn't try this until after getting bored with Darktide. Wow, this game is great. Now I can see why people say how pathetic and unfinished Darktide is in comparison.

V2 took years to get to the point it's at so it's not a fair comparison. People shouldn't have expected so much initially out of the gate. However, even though I think it was a fine game to begin with (Darktide), crafting should have absolutely been in from the get go.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Muurloen

im horny GIF

Looks like a Wizard's Tower remake from V1.

Also obviously new skins for the premium classes (atleast from GK, OE and WP from what I could see).

--

If Sienna's premium class isnt released here, that also means there gonna be a little bit more content for this title in its 5th year of release. I'm fine by that as this game is an absolute gem.

Last edited:
  • 1Like