Vermintide 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I thought this game was just okay. The combat didn't seem to have any real depth to it? Just swing away at the horde in your face.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I thought this game was just okay. The combat didn't seem to have any real depth to it? Just swing away at the horde in your face.

wjy3rg.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
It has a ton of nuance but only on legend / cata. The game didn’t really start to be fun until then.

In fact I was on the verge of quitting while leveling up then started doing the harder difficulty and I was like “oh this is actually fun now.”

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I wish they had an end cinematic depending on who picked up the scroll at the end of eternal citadel.

Every avenue they have gone with closing down story lines have fallen completely flat, with the exception of the end of Skittergate.

Last edited:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It has a ton of nuance but only on legend / cata. The game didn’t really start to be fun until then.

In fact I was on the verge of quitting while leveling up then started doing the harder difficulty and I was like “oh this is actually fun now.”
I agree with this. Throw in crazy modifiers or twitch mode and it gets wild. It’s kind of a shame how dull it is early on.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Yah. Once you start playing legend you’ve actually got to start dodging / blocking, learning how to strafe around, etc, or you die fast. And you can pull off some team saving heroics once you get really good.

My recommendation is get a character to at least 30 if not 35, get the gear level capped out, it doesn’t take long, look at talent builds, tweak your gear, and jump into legend games. You’ll die and annoy people but be cautious and learn.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ranged weapon that can one shot elites is up there on my list of things to make life easier. Check out some of the guides that say what caps you need to hit one shots on em.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do you guys have tons of issues with host drops? At least 75% of my runs I get disconnected from the host and lose any progress. I’m on a good connection too, it’s just this game that gives me issues.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Do you guys have tons of issues with host drops? At least 75% of my runs I get disconnected from the host and lose any progress. I’m on a good connection too, it’s just this game that gives me issues.
The host is client based meaning if the player leaves that is the host you get dropped. Why it's best to play with friends.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Spate of bad luck I’d say. It happens sometimes but not frequently to me.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Definitely not what I was expecting or wanted, but definitely good also.

M&C said the same.

Muurloen

Kerillian got a new profession today. Gonna be curious to see how it mixes with the Battle Wizard.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kerillian simps out in force, new career is pretty spicy.

By which I mean WILDLY OVERPOWERED in the right hands. Probably won't get the pyromancer treatment since it's a premium career though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Read up on parrying, shoving etc - there's some nuances you might not pick up on yourself. Consult the beards.

Muurloen

Dodging, blocking, parrying is everything in the harder (legend/cata) difficulties. If you cant defend yourself reliably you are dead(weight).

Last edited:
  • 1Like