Vice Principals

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
The last episode with the field trip was terrible, loved all the other episodes though. Definitely needs Walton.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy shit, Goggins being an uncontrollable maniac cracks me up. McBride being shocked everytime he goes crazy is great also

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When they got high pretty much everything after that was hilarious. Goggins going in for the peck then "blowing the guy's brains out" was fucking great. Also principal growing a sack and talking shit back to pancake tits had me rolling.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Destroying the school cracked me up. "Who the fuck is Belinda?" Then Goggins starts breaking the trophy case and screaming in the air. Best episode so far

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty clear we need more Goggins. Although the field trip episode did give us Gamby's crazy lover situation which has the potential to be funny later.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Goggins is killing it. I was shocked he wasn't gay in it, but I guess he's going for the Southern Dandy type and it actually is really awesome juxtaposed to him being a super psycho power hungry lunatic.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pretty clear we need more Goggins. Although the field trip episode did give us Gamby's crazy lover situation which has the potential to be funny later.
When she was trying to kiss him in the closet was pretty funny.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wasn't expecting much, but I've always found Danny McBridge hilarious as fuck. He kind of dropped off the radar after Tropic Thunder.

Binged the first three episodes, then was pissed off they were only about thirty minutes long. This show is a lot better than I expected. Danny McBridge's humor is just so fucking hilarious.

The third episode is the best. It also brings back really good HS memories.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
idk if gimp looked at this thread again but if you have not watched the entire series of eastbound and down you need to immediately

Woolygimp

This thread really dropped off the radar, I couldn't even remember for sure if I had seen it.

I'll check out EB&D.

Woolygimp

I loved the field trip episode.

"What...the...fuck.... I was just getting to the part about her menstrual cycle."