Vice Principals

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Glad I didnt give up on this show after episode 3, gets better and better each week. The Blonde teacher is growing on me a long wth the priciple.

Cant remember what the teacher was from that was getting framed

Last edited:

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That scene with Goggins singing while watching the police question his neighbor is pure gold

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Finally caught up and this series got funny. It was slow as shit at first but now I can't stop laughing when I watch it. I find myself rooting for Gamby even though he's a total asshole.

Homsar

Not the funniest episode but I did laugh at Mcbride hitting the light and then Goggins throwing the clown down. Also nice that they arent acting like the biggest asshole on the planet

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Such a funny series. I liked them showing a bit of a warmer side to the characters this week.

Homsar

The female characters definitely improved the last couple episode. Card game was best part of the episode, forgot about that scene

spronk

FPS noob
yhZQxy8.gif

Ray is also such a fantastic character, just that little genuine smile of happiness as Gamby hugs his daughter was awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
My roommate had never seen any episodes of this, and watching Russell fuck that clown up destroyed him.

I love how Ray is never mean to Gamby.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
fucking Labour day has ruined my Monday night, only the average The Strain to download. Guess I'll watch more Narcos instead

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My roommate had never seen any episodes of this, and watching Russell fuck that clown up destroyed him.

I love how Ray is never mean to Gamby.

I love that Ray is just a genuinely nice guy. He's always super excited for whatever Gamby is doing and not out of fakeness or false pretense he's just really excited for it. It just makes Gamby's hatred for him all that much more hilarious.

Homsar

Haha Belinda Brown is killing it, I died when she fell off the police car and then Mccbride fighting her with a plunger

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Gamby's ex-wife is hot as fuck. No way that Danny McBride could have pulled her.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user