Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I can see it in the corner of my mind...Gav & Rav huddled in the shadows underneath some dark, dank overpass, crackling off some pop rocks with a lighter that briefly illuminates their dilated pupils and love for each other as it casts quivering ... brief...shadows of their hunched figures onto the concrete wall behind them. Then, the flicker of light fades, taking with it their dreams...and their hope.

One last huff from a make-shift crack pipe as the pop rocks sizzle their last puff of joy and solace, then silence beckons the darkness.

<camera pulls out from the scene underneath the overpass, panning backwards away from the colorless palette of the bridge; the moonlight is but a dim blue halogen above the gathering clouds. Off in the distance, a rumble of thunder, then the hushed murmuring of rainfall. The scene, now cloudy, foggy and wet from the shower, fades to black>
Close. Here's actual footage of them together.

Sorry guys, it's clearly love.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuck you you limp wristed white knight faggot. Falling for a fucking internet prostitute then coming in here and white knighting. WE SHALL ALL BASK IN JOY AND LAUGHTER AT YOUR FOLLIES THE SUPREME RUSTLING HAS BEGUN!
How's all that jealousy working out for you kiddo?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jealous, of what lol? Jealous that you have the heart of a fucking camwhore with a set of fake tits? Seriously why the fuck would i be jealous of a pill addicted, attention whore seeking lying thieving piece of shit two timing slut like Ravv? WHY WOULD ANYONE BE JEALOUS WE ALL SAW THE TIT PICS

Ryanz

<Banned>
Those are some nice titties...not the, "Here's a few grand kind of titties", but for internet whores, not so bad. Where are the butthole shots though?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Just because I feel the love in this thread. Here are some pictures of a random girl I have been talking to from PoF.

More pictures of Rav now.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Anyone who hasn't seen the flickThe Griftersshould check it out. This means you Gavinrad.
Bro.

rrr_img_14416.jpg

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just read this thread starting from the last page.

Its about a guy that goes back to his wife and makes thousands of dollars from a woman getting a breast reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.