Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Her nude photo's that she probably sent your are your business. And they need to be mine
She talked about sending me them, I stopped her and confronted her about her self-esteem issues. I mean I'm not a psychologist or anything, but it's not the first chick I've known who felt like she had to send nude pictures to get approval, so I just handled it the same way.

If you stick your dick in someone, this is about the dumbest thing you can believe.
Well, what I really meant to say is that there are no 35 other guys. And I wouldn't jump into a physical relationship with someone without recent STD tests anyway.

Fezziwig

Joviality incarnate
Cool. A new circle of hell has been uncovered. Dante would be proud.

And now, I can't get that fucking Rivervale music out of my head, damn you all...

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Nudes saved in the meantime
smile.png
I never back up any work that I do on my computer.

I do however back up nudes of people I know. Internet and real life.

I need to re-evaluate my priorities...

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
She talked about sending me them, I stopped her and confronted her about her self-esteem issues. I mean I'm not a psychologist or anything, but it's not the first chick I've known who felt like she had to send nude pictures to get approval, so I just handled it the same way.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Well, what I really meant to say is that there are no 35 other guys. And I wouldn't jump into a physical relationship with someone without recent STD tests anyway.
rolf

how much money have you sent her?

nice try bro, I am calling it now.

qMFVfA1.jpg

well played tho.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, which twilight book did you two read together that made you say something like that?
Did you really have to stoop *THAT* low? Fuckin Twilight? Seriously?

But yeah, even if she was just ripping some other dudes off and stringing them along for cash, she knows she can't do that with me. She wants me for me, because that's all I have. Might sound sappy but that's how life goes sometimes.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah you cannot trust anything Gav says I am an idiot for even responding.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Did you really have to stoop *THAT* low? Fuckin Twilight? Seriously?

But yeah, even if she was just ripping some other dudes off and stringing them along for cash, she knows she can't do that with me. She wants me for me, because that's all I have. Might sound sappy but that's how life goes sometimes.
More full of shit than my toilette, and I just took a massive dook in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.