Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
After reading that conversation I absolutely hate her. If my woman talks about me behind my back like that I will bury her in the woods.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Oh for fucks sake. I don't care about it anymore, lol. MOD? Where are you?! lol
Yeah, you missed one of yourself, too---it's in the upper part. Don't worry, I can see from how you write, your ability with the gay would easily make most of these homophobes burst into flames, you should be safe.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
^ So bad at editing. Rav's real last name is there, along with this thread with multiple people admitting to her abuse of prescription drugs, etc. Oh my god. Dear admin, please shut this entire board down right now. DELETE EVERYTHING.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
All I got from that was she loved to hear herself talk for multiple lines followed by the occasional lol from kuriin

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Okay seeing this on her Facebook page made me chuckle .

rrr_img_14515.jpg

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
lol at her saying Furor downgraded with some uggo. Handful of percs says she's better looking than Rav's used up ass.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Furor is a saint for putting up with this materialistic bullshit for 9 years. Crazy bitch had the gravy train sewn up but that wasn't good enough for her, she had to go and try to control everything about his life instead of just being happy with what she had, which is a HELLUVA lot more than most. Crying about fucking bags, god damn.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
That woman is the definition of "first world problem".
Everything she complained about was horse shit.
Someone like her can only exist in a country with enough wealth, and enough idiots for her to leach off of.
Interesting how her income has rapidly declined as her looks have faded.
I wonder if she would still have complained about what kind of handbag someone gave her while she was sucking Cam's e-cock.

If there was something more shocking or revealing in that all of that whinging, someone share as I just skipped over the majority of it.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Someone needs to shoop that pic of Furor fucking the exhaust pipe and caption it appropriately: "HE ONLY LOVES ME LIKE A CAR"

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Someone needs to shoop that pic of Furor fucking the exhaust pipe and caption it appropriately: "HE ONLY LOVES ME LIKE A CAR"
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Drinsic again.

Status
Not open for further replies.