Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Touche!

Edit: Fuck I'm pathetic. I'm waiting on sunlight to goto the shooting range. I got 5 hours of sleep bc of this stupid thread!

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just five hours? That's like, one more than what a normal human being needs to operate normally.I would agree that you're pathetic.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Tyen and Gav getting Ned Starked up in here, Cam making a comeback, my god we just need a sex tape and this will be full circle.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
A full ban for Gav is fucking retarded. Why is Tarrant still a mod exactly?
Apparently he grossly crossed the line for real life / stalker. Sucks for the retard, but I'm happy the mods protect our RL shit.

Edit: ducking shooting range having an event. Waited till I stapled target up to tell me! Argh!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
There seriously needs to be a fucking handbook to this site so I know who the fuck is trolling who.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Apparently he grossly crossed the line for real life / stalker. Sucks for the retard, but I'm happy the mods protect our RL shit.

Edit: ducking shooting range having an event. Waited till I stapled target up to tell me! Argh!
tell them "that's okay, I prefer live targets anyway." then begin your murderous rampage.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant is the worst mod I have seen in 10+ years of internet posting.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I dunno, trying to track someone down in real life, and posting pictures and addresses of the places you think they might be is pretty out there. At least now he wont have a stage on which to display his spectacle anymore and hopefully will give up on the whole thing.

I don't really care about Ravv, or her son, or any of you for that matter. But I don't wish anyone hurt or dead because of the shenanigans that go on here. Gavinrad was in some pretty murky waters. Thankfully he's as inept as he is stupid and was not able to follow through with his plan.

I hope Tyen's ban is temporary though. It'll be fun to trot him out once in a while, and then ban him again.

Camerous coming back is interesting. It's like people can wear shame as a badge of station around here. I mean the guy didn't do anything "wrong" in this situation... but he also didn't do anything really right either. Friends and money rarely mix.

First, you can't loan friends money, they either stop being your friend and start being a debtor, or they stop being your friend because they have no intention of paying you back. Second, when you spot someone some money, it should be in small amounts and you should wait for them to reciprocate before doing it again. Anything over $20 can start to cause friction. Just giving large sums of money to people is a bad idea, but most guys have probably dumped cash on a girl and regretted it at some point in their lives. Live and learn I guess.

Giving money to people on the internet, even with tit pictures, is only like 2 degrees of separation from a princess in Nigeria.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Weirdest thread in the history of FoH/RR.
I dunno man, Galeim & Shelly was a fucking freak show! Energy vampires eating period blood?
smile.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How much longer before we send this off to the HOF? Think there is much more juice to squeeze out of this?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I dunno man, Galeim & Shelly was a fucking freak show! Energy vampires eating period blood?
smile.png
We always knew Galiem was a weirdo, though. This thread is about the utter destruction of someone who was thought to be, for the most part, a long-time and respected member of the community. This ranks up there with "most epic" in the history of this community.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There's definitely more juice, but a lot of people are being tight-lipped about it.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
+1 for HoF or hoof - quality thread with donkeys, dope and a whole lot of dumbass dorks and a dubious doctor. Hurrah!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
There's definitely more juice, but a lot of people are being tight-lipped about it.
we should figure out a way to incentivize people who come forward and speak about their experience being financially raped by Ravenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.