Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't want to go to bed because I'm sure by the time I wake up tomorrow, trying to catch up on this thread again will pretty much be a full-time job for the day.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Told you dipshits that Tarrant was an idiot that shouldn't be a mod. Never trust a two-teaming faggot.

iannis

Musty Nester
Ahhhh.. that was exactly the right amount of Tyen. He stops being funny when you remember none of it is satire.

Ps, stop being mean to Cam. There's really no reason to bully him.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rrr_img_14606.jpg

You know, been lurking in this thread as it has progressed and it's all just a deep confirmation of a belief I've held on to for years. Never get personal on the internet. About as personal as I've gotten is to admit I'm an alcoholic (hopefully former alcoholic now). At least now if I post retarded shit, it'll be because I'm retarded, and I'll be proud of it.

After reading through this shit here though...I'm normal as fuck. God damn, even Tyen makes me look good after the shit I posted on the former FoH boards.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
You know, been lurking in this thread as it has progressed and it's all just a deep confirmation of a belief I've held on to for years. Never get personal on the internet. About as personal as I've gotten is to admit I'm an alcoholic (hopefully former alcoholic now). At least now if I post retarded shit, it'll be because I'm retarded, and I'll be proud of it.

After reading through this shit here though...I'm normal as fuck. God damn, even Tyen makes me look good after the shit I posted on the former FoH boards.
Srsly, you'd think with all the shit that has happened on here and foh, people would have learned their lesson to keep their personal information/proclivities to themselves.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Dude, what the fuck I go on a date with a (assumed)lady and I come back to seven more pages of drama. You pals need to take a break.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Oh come on! You know you gotta play the game where you spend 99% of the time reading your phone so you can't be too into her anyways. Just be reading it all on your phone.

What kind of an excuse is that??

Dude, what the fuck I go on a date with a (assumed)lady and I come back to seven more pages of drama. You pals need to take a break.
The more they talk, the more that comes out. Kinda getting sad to see at this point though. Might be time to send this one home soon. Would expect HoF, but HoS would be just as fitting given what has transpired.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
No, its a full ban. You dont post the stuff he did and then tried to post without getting banned.
Did he post the address of her and her kid, with the phone number? I'm just wondering what the fuck warranted a full ban with no warning, because that shit would have to be WAY overboard.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ok here is my text messages after her and Furor broke up. It's as far back as I backed up I must have wiped my phone the day before it started without handcent backing it up. Anyways, I edited it slightly to preserve the innocent.

Lots of fun was had. I cleaned it out because I think we can say it's all over.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
God. She doesn't even now what the pills are, but needs them. That's a true addict. Ravv sure has a way of just plowing people with crap they don't care about. When you read those texts, or the ones previously posted, she's just dumping so much shit on them, and they barely respond back. I guess to "get in good" with Rav, you just have to sit there and let her talk. Yuck. You can tell what an emotionally selfish psychopath she is. I can't believe Furor lasted 9 years. I wouldn't have put up with that for 9 seconds.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Ravv sure has a way of just plowing people with crap they don't care about. When you read those texts, or the ones previously posted, she's just dumping so much shit on them, and they barely respond back. I guess to "get in good" with Rav, you just have to sit there and let her talk.
Come on, lets be fair, you just described a good 80% of women right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.