Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will lay the banhammer! I am a Janitor on Rerolled. I drive a Dodge Stratus. People fear me.

I thought it was you and the 97 other Janitors jobs to clean shit like double posts? Not pontificate on shit you and three other people talk about in IRC. Like the old saying goes.... Keep it in tells, douche.
Rustled jimmies indeed

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
So going through the logs with Kuriin, she deliberately tells him she is seeing EP now and he says he's happy she found someone. This is a guy she was talking to in FB messages and texts on a regular basis about the most private and personal stuff in her life and she fabricated the EP shit to him too. So those of you who tried to act like it was a well known forum goof can kindly fuck the hell off.

Does anyone have batphone to EP? I know people had hung out with him IRL and stuff before. I'm wondering now if the "reality" of their relationship might have consisted of him being yet another used and discarded chump provider. Maybe a_skeleton_03 knew more about that too.

Also, kind of a fucked releationship with Kuriin there...."please stop being gay for one day" asking for a pic of his "sperm" (lol really Lori,sperm? you have a midwestern farm girl's biology knowledge too?) and generally talking like she was ready to bang him at any minute.
Sorry but EP and Lori came up with the joke together.

Malice_sl

shitlord
Why do people keep calling the EP/Rav engagement a joke? I mean... how is that even a joke? Ha ha, let's pretend we're getting engaged and then never address it again, that'll be soooo funny. I say it's the idea only a crazy bitch would come up with.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Just wanted to pop in and say Mippo is the most important poster that didn't make the move over.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
All I have to say to those people asking for Tyen to be unbanned for the "lulz" yesterday is that you are bored-off-your-ass, full retards. That little 5 - 10 post burst he had should be enough of a reminder why he should never be allowed to communicate on these forums again. Could practically see the butt-hurt and seething anger manifesting through his posts. Do some of you people need to be reminded why this forum was founded? If the past 10+ years of FoH has taught me anything, it's that threads like this one will come...it will come without trying to force it by unleashing a retarded shit storm on purpose.

All I have to say to those people asking for Tyen to be unbanned for the "lulz" yesterday is that you are bored-off-your-ass, full retards. That little 5 - 10 post burst he had should be enough of a reminder why he should never be allowed to communicate on these forums again. Could practically see the butt-hurt and seething anger manifesting through his posts. Do some of you people need to be reminded why this forum was founded? If the past 10+ years of FoH has taught me anything, it's that threads like this one will come...it will come without trying to force it by unleashing a retarded shit storm on purpose.
Salty about Salty?

a little does go a long way.

to-much-salt-400x400.jpg

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
QFT. Keep the worthless faggots out of here.

And I'd bet she scammed some saps in WOW out of money too if she got quite a bit out a few of the forum posters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.