Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Well, epidural or not, I definitely recommend at least doing some research on water birth. It's supposed to be a lot more relaxing for you, and a lot less traumatic for your baby. Probably not an option if you go with an episiotomy though.
Do not do this. Fucking horrible stupid advice. Sorry Gavinrad, but you are 100% wrong. All of these *fucking retarded* fad child births are just fucking stupid. Don't do this or even consider it.

I haven't read about or delivered a baby in many, many years, but I believe that one advantage to an episiotomy is that it's basically a controlled vaginal tear. Basically you don't want to rip your vagina and end up tearing your rectum, because that can cause a host of problems include a rectocele. I may be completely wrong.
Yeah its one of those things that can be controversial in the whole war between natural and 'teh ebil medicine'. Again it will likely be a bridge I jump off when I get there. I've researched pros and cons but its one of those things where I feel that the best informed decision you can make is based on the set of circumstances you're presented with instead of just blindly sticking to some political agenda *shrug*.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
@aychamo_aycono
A lot better on the logo, stretching on the picture(not sure if you even changed the credits, sry.)
Tranny: fuck off with your photoshop critiques. Why don't you take supplemental estrogen to try to get a somewhat more feminine appearance, you fucking lego faced retard.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Do not do this. Fucking horrible stupid advice. Sorry Gavinrad, but you are 100% wrong. All of these *fucking retarded* fad child births are just fucking stupid. Don't do this or even consider it.
When my woman gets pregnant we're going full paleo with a whirlpool delivery.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I have actually - I'm considering laboring in water but not for delivery
smile.png
. I have to see if the hospital is set up for that though. If it isn't it isn't if it is that's probably what I'm going to target.
There is absolutely no good data to support any positive benefit of a supposed "water birth." I wouldn't deliver in a hospital that offered that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
aychamo_aycono_sl said:
I haven't read about or delivered a baby in many, many years
Yeah you're real high on the list of people I'd listen to in this situation.

There is absolutely no good data to support any positive benefit of a supposed "water birth." I wouldn't deliver in a hospital that offered that.
More proof that you have no clue what you're talking about, because lots of hospitals offer it. In fact, both hospitals here offer water births. Guess those places are dangerously unsafe places to deliver babies oh god

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
how bout you take this shit back to your pregnancy thread in the forum for people who can't handle the internet, thanks in advance.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Well, epidural or not, I definitely recommend at least doing some research on water birth. It's supposed to be a lot more relaxing for you, and a lot less traumatic for your baby. Probably not an option if you go with an episiotomy though.
What is she, a sperm whale?

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
well if the waxing didn't kill it, birth will.

if y'all want to talk about episiotomies just say the word. I'm looking for feedback on that versus natural tearing anyways
wink.png
I don't know how you can make sure, but try to find out the doctor's stitching skill before hand. Wife has never looked the same
frown.png

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yeah its one of those things that can be controversial in the whole war between natural and 'teh ebil medicine'. Again it will likely be a bridge I jump off when I get there. I've researched pros and cons but its one of those things where I feel that the best informed decision you can make is based on the set of circumstances you're presented with instead of just blindly sticking to some political agenda *shrug*.
I swear, this entire "naturalistic fallacy" is going to be the downfall of our country. We're all so stupid with thinking everything should be "natural". You know what? You want natural? Stay at home and deliver yourself on your bed, don't ever take another antibiotic again, or any other medication. lol. Everybody practices all their stupid "natural" shit up until they actually have a legitimate medical problem and then wham, back at the doctors office, usually with twice as much shit to fix now. SORRY, drinking.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yeah, fuck your vagina, etoille. You're lucky anybody was drunk enough to stick a dick in your fat damaged vag.
smile.png
BACK TO RAVVEN and drug trafficking...

Calm your tits. Not doing the delivery there. But I enjoy baths on the regular so I can completely see the benefits of laboring in a tub just for the sake of being comfortable. Me being comfortable=healthier for everyone.

And you know better - these days hospitals almost have to offer everything. Especially if you live in an area with a lot of granola munchers. Just because a hospital offers something doesn't mean that your doctor is a tard
wink.png

This isn't really something to get upset about.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I swear, this entire "naturalistic fallacy" is going to be the downfall of our country. We're all so stupid with thinking everything should be "natural". You know what? You want natural? Stay at home and deliver yourself on your bed, don't ever take another antibiotic again, or any other medication. lol. Everybody practices all their stupid "natural" shit up until they actually have a legitimate medical problem and then wham, back at the doctors office, usually with twice as much shit to fix now. SORRY, drinking.
I dont like Aychamo but he's pretty much on the money with this when it comes to medicine.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
A real doctor, not a pretend internet doctor who says contradictory statements within minutes of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.