Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
When my woman gets pregnant we're going full paleo with a whirlpool delivery.
I'm gonna try convincing the old lady to bungee jump over a vat of custard.

GWuPLw6.gif

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
A real doctor, not a pretend internet doctor who says contradictory statements within minutes of each other.
I love that I've been on this forum for over a decade, through the end of college, medical school, and residency, and when people get butt hurt they fall on the "pretend internet doctor" insult. Don't be so butthurt just because you gave retarded advice without knowing any better. I apologize for attacking you on it, I should have just kindly corrected you, but the one thing that truly rustles my jimmies is all of these retarded "alternative health" (or granola munchers as Etoile wrote) who sit there and steal money from the sick and dying.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
I love that I've been on this forum for over a decade, through college, medical school, and residency, and when people get butt hurt they fall on the "pretend internet doctor" insult. Don't be so butthurt just because you gave retarded advice without knowing any better. I apologize for attacking you on it, I should have just kindly corrected you, but the one thing that truly rustles my jimmies is all of these retarded "alternative health" (or granola munchers as Etoile wrote) who sit there and steal money from the sick and dying.
100% agree(even though you're being some what of a dick towards me specifically). People that scam medicines are pretty shitty people. Also, exploiting government welfare is fucking awful - get a job.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love that I've been on this forum for over a decade, through the end of college, medical school, and residency, and when people get butt hurt they fall on the "pretend internet doctor" insult. Don't be so butthurt just because you gave retarded advice without knowing any better. I apologize for attacking you on it, I should have just kindly corrected you, but the one thing that truly rustles my jimmies is all of these retarded "alternative health" (or granola munchers as Etoile wrote) who sit there and steal money from the sick and dying.
Right, because I don't have a close friend who went with a water birth whom I talked to about it extensively before hand because I was skeptical

Where did you get your medical degree anyway, Uzbekistan?

iq68MdT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.