Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

P8P_sl

shitlord
i only just discovered this thread today...i am somewhat dissapoint because i am an addictions counselor and was sort of hoping the thread to continue in that direction...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
a_skeleton_03_sl said:
It was never real. Ravvenn is a vapid cunt burning bridges as she goes which is why I don't post any more after I raised her thousands of dollars. Have known her IRL for years now and she is only making her own life worse.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
It was never real. Ravvenn is a vapid cunt burning bridges as she goes which is why I don't post any more after I raised her thousands of dollars. Have known her IRL for years now and she is only making her own life worse.
a_skeleton_03 such an awesome guy aww

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
We have never been light on crazy. We have always had Ravvenn in the background pulling strings.

Standard e-whore and I overlooked it and tried to help her. I "questioned her authority" on the last forum and was dropped to the curb as a result.

She is a train wreck and brings it all on herself. Why you people sniff around that vapid cunt still I don't understand. I expect when any of the people that are going to white knight her read this it will be edited I hope not. This is the grown up forum and is here for reality not heavy moderation or trolling.

Put on your big boy pants and realize that Ravvenn is no different than Cuppycake or any other e-whore gamer chick.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was a little worried posting it, what with this being the "grown up" forum and all. But that's kind of the problem I'm having here. I asked about EP in a genuine response to this thread, because it was about her RL and I thought it was a real relationship. This forum is branded under Rav's name, and decreed to be for "mature" discussion. Yet she trolled the whole board with this fake relationship, but here in "her playground" I'm not allowed to be a dick to people without my posts getting deleted? Seems hypocritical to me.

(P.S. Please don't ban me. /pathetic)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Why you people sniff around that vapid cunt still I don't understand.
I don't know what's true and what's not anymore, and don't really care. But Imma help you out with this one.

rrr_img_13849.jpg

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't know what's true and what's not anymore, and don't really care. But Imma help you out with this one.

rrr_img_13849.jpg
Bought and paid for by a man who can't stand her any longer and has broken up with her. If someone gave up that set of tits it means the thing carrying around that set of tits is a trainwreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.