Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, she was really living the hard life, how could she possibly even manage?
It's not about the "hard life"--most women can't stand when you're more affectionate, even if it's with money, toward another women than with them. This is why women clash with mother-in-laws so much. I'm not saying it's right, or okay, or whatever, I'm saying 99% of all women are like this. And as the money amount (Or general attention) "difference" grows, you'll see it even in the most down to earth, good women. It's like programming for them--it's the equivellent of watching them flirt with other men to us, drives them absolutely crazy.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
wtf is this shit? I came here expecting pictures of fake tits, and I get 50+ pages of tl;dr? Boo, I say....BOO.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you have max posts per page, the tits are on page 7 or so.

It's doubled in size in 24 hours. Drama.

lindz

#DDs
The stuff about Furor and his family should be removed. Whether it's true or not, he doesn't really deserve to have any of his shit posted on this thread.
Agree with this. Feels really uncomfortable to read about Furor's personal problems when he has nothing to do with any of this mess. >.<

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Man, never knew of the gems I was missing out on by skipping over the grown up forum.. thanks to whoever moved the thread here in its rightful place
biggrin.png
I think it was Madam12

Actually in all seriousness, I do the opposite - I have no insurance and I refuse to go to the ER. Like, when I got that odd bump behind my knee for a week or so. It kept moving down my leg until it was on the back of my calf, didn't hurt but I didn't know what it was. Then it poofed. Few days later I wake up and can't breath and it feels like I've been shot. Pain started by my left collarbone. Felt like someone was pushing a sword downwards past my clavicle all the way under my ribcage. Then the pain was in like, the top of my descending colon at the bottom of my ribcage (?) and started feeling like it was extending horizontally left to right. All I could do was curl up in a ball and my breathing was like I was hyperventilating. Lasted like 20m-30m, then it went away. Still have occasional pains in my chest, but what am I gonna do? Go rack up a 5 or 6 digit hospital bill that I can't pay with no insurance and help pay for a doctor's 2nd vacation home? Nope.

Besides, once the pain was over I figure the damage was already done, lol.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That woman is the definition of "first world problem".
Everything she complained about was horse shit.
Someone like her can only exist in a country with enough wealth, and enough idiots for her to leach off of.
Interesting how her income has rapidly declined as her looks have faded.
I wonder if she would still have complained about what kind of handbag someone gave her while she was sucking Cam's e-cock.

If there was something more shocking or revealing in that all of that whinging, someone share as I just skipped over the majority of it.
Hey she admitted she was the megan fox of Ohio.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think it was Madam12

Actually in all seriousness, I do the opposite - I have no insurance and I refuse to go to the ER. Like, when I got that odd bump behind my knee for a week or so. It kept moving down my leg until it was on the back of my calf, didn't hurt but I didn't know what it was. Then it poofed. Few days later I wake up and can't breath and it feels like I've been shot. Pain started by my left collarbone. Felt like someone was pushing a sword downwards past my clavicle all the way under my ribcage. Then the pain was in like, the top of my descending colon at the bottom of my ribcage (?) and started feeling like it was extending horizontally left to right. All I could do was curl up in a ball and my breathing was like I was hyperventilating. Lasted like 20m-30m, then it went away. Still have occasional pains in my chest, but what am I gonna do? Go rack up a 5 or 6 digit hospital bill that I can't pay with no insurance and help pay for a doctor's 2nd vacation home? Nope.

Besides, once the pain was over I figure the damage was already done, lol.
Well at least you're a mod on an internet forum.. you guys should get Draegan to give out healthcare for employees.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lol the shit about her crying about the hangbag.... piece of trash has probably never worked a day in her life. what an ungrateful, low class piece of trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.