Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
We still talk sometimes but not like we did. And yes she stopped calling and talking as much after I couldn't help her out but she always defended me on FoH, even when I wasn't helping her out with money. She went out on a limb for me a few times and I don't think that was because of what she got from me. But hell maybe I am just a dumb fuck and I am just deluding myself for the sake of my dignity.
There's nothing wrong with helping out. We're just trying to figure out how devious she has been.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't owe you a fucking thing. I have never had any government assistance and never plan on it. I have never been on a prescription for pain meds in my life and hope I never will. You can go fuck yourself.
So you gave her your ACCESS card??

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Have you looked at your gf lately? Maybe you shouldn't be making jokes.
Trex wouldn't slut herself out like Ravvenn, a woman all of you drooled and praised over for....how long?

You rustled as fuck bro

Fuvi_sl

shitlord
Don't talk to people over the internet in confidence. You're lucky I haven't posted that slob of a woman you are banging.
He's trying to get with you(r gf) in those chat logs, bragging about all the money he sent and it doesn't mean anything and how he's just happy to help someone out.

You(r gf) was supposed to reply with something like "well if you wanted someone to model dresses you should buy me some".

tyen

<Banned>
He's trying to get with you(r gf) in those chat logs, bragging about all the money he sent and it doesn't mean anything and how he's just happy to help someone out.

You(r gf) was supposed to reply with something like "well if you wanted someone to model dresses you should buy me some".
Trex wouldn't slut herself out like Ravvenn, a woman all of you drooled and praised over for....how long?

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

You rustled as fuck bro
Yes because she posted nudes, and tried getting people to buy her shit over at FOH doesn't count.. lol wtf

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yes because she posted nudes, and tried getting people to buy her shit over at FOH doesn't count.. lol wtf
Exactly. At least Rav got over $10,000 for narcotics out of it. Trexxy got nothing except the joy of ruining a 10 year old forum. NOT THAT IM PRASING TITS McGILLICUTTY RAV!

tyen

<Banned>
Buy something to stop posting and posting nudes because I demanded them to be posted is her slutting out like ravvenn?

Lol please, you Wakandans rustled as fuck about trex and Req made the best decision dropping a Trex bomb on your faces so hard that they are still bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.