Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Jerle was friends with Ravenn and lived close by. No longer the case and I think he crawled back into his turtle shell when he stopped being Kate or he killed himself not sure.

Yes he would end up mostly naked at the parties but they were all accidents with the hot tub. He was goofy as fuck and clumsy.

James kissed a dude that weekend but at a different party and then came over to Lori's and Jerle drove him to his hotel ... Just the two of them. We will never know what happened then.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Fisting the day before giving birth loosens things up to keep tearing to a minimum. Double fisting can have a substantial benefit.

Must be done dry though.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
He was the maker of some super popular mode in Quake 2 who still works on games or something. It was a dare and he was drunk. I can't remember who it was but the guy used to be e-famous for something.
Doing something while drunk is basically doing something that you always wanted to but were afraid to. Its not much of an excuse.

Shinobyi style.
V00OUv6.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I have actually - I'm considering laboring in water but not for delivery
smile.png
. I have to see if the hospital is set up for that though. If it isn't it isn't if it is that's probably what I'm going to target.
SOMEONE SAY WATER BIRTH?!

~quaid

iannis

Musty Nester
STOP WITH THE WATER BIRTH. ITS SO GROSS. SO GROSS.

First time in the thread my jimmies have been moderately rustled.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
STOP WITH THE WATER BIRTH. ITS SO GROSS. SO GROSS.

First time in the thread my jimmies have been moderately rustled.
This, so much. I wanted to hurl with that picture of the whole family in the water with the mum and the baby and the water was all bloody and probably had shit in it and ughh.

Although I'm still chuckling of 'Perky Set.' Fucking genius.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
He was the maker of some super popular mode in Quake 2 who still works on games or something. It was a dare and he was drunk. I can't remember who it was but the guy used to be e-famous for something.
It was during a Blizzcon. It was Zoid from Valve, that company that actually makes good games that people enjoy. He's known on EJ (you know, that gaming site that has actually been relevant sometime in the last fucking decade?)

Status
Not open for further replies.