I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How I want to be when waiting for the DK2:
0.jpg

How I feel like:
Dendy-NES-

Column_sl

shitlord
I just got an email that they will be shipping soon, and to update my info if it has changed.

So must be getting close now

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm hoping we'll get shipping notifications early next week...

What's your order date? Mine is Date: Mar 19, 2014 06:18 PM PDT

Column_sl

shitlord
I can't get into my account to check because the help system will not email me my token.

I bought mine as soon as they launched the pre orders tho.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't get into my account to check because the help system will not email me my token.

I bought mine as soon as they launched the pre orders tho.
I was hoping to get my order in the minute they opened that morning but I had work meetings and didn't get it entered until 90 minutes in
frown.png

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
07/24/2014

Pending

OCULUS VR, INC.

$322.00

Looks like I spoke too soon. They didn't send me an email but they did charge my card. Woot.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Cool. People are getting tracking in Europe and expect to get stuff tomorrow!

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had yesterday off work and started building my simracing cockpit, hope to have it finished before the oculus gets here.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
IS this damn thing ever gonna reach consumer release anytime soon or am I gonna have to keep reading about fucking dev kits?

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I looked around and couldn't find anything quickly, but does anyone know if you buy the dev kit if you get a discount towards the final release? I'd love to order this, but don't want to re-buy it in a year.

Column_sl

shitlord
You don't. To be honest you are supposed to be a developer, but they kinda fudged that for this release.

It's not supposed to be a consumer item.