Voltron: Legendary Defender

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Voltron: Legendary Defender

Genre: Action & Adventure, Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2016-06-10

Cast: Steven Yeun, Jeremy Shada, Tyler Labine, Rhys Darby, Josh Keaton, Bex Taylor-Klaus, Kimberly Brooks, Neil Kaplan, Cree Summer

Overview: Five unlikely teenage heroes and their flying robot lions unite to form the megapowerful Voltron and defend the universe from evil.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 113893[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Voltron: Legendary Defender[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Action & Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-06-10[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Five teenagers fight evil to save the universe in those five robotic lions uniting to form Voltron.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Probably going to add it in with Adventure Time for kids and me.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am sure I will give this a watch, but I don't know if I have the tolerance to deal with watching the 45 second Voltron transformation over and over.
eek.png

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Loved Voltron as a kid, and will enjoy watching with my kids now. Looks good so far.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Fuck yeah! Count me and my boys (5 & 6) in!

EDIT: Obligatory reference to post 1994, the year I graduated High School, children of the 80's unite!

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Ok this show is awesome. If the season is anything like the first episode then it's going to be great.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
First episode was a let down in the sense that the combat/fighting was as worthless as it was in the Thundercats reboot. I mean really. A show about robots lasers and intergalactic war where the war part is nigh unwatchable.
I'll still watch episode 2 and give it a chance because blue ranger had that Sokka vibe

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm about halfway through the season and it's enjoyable so far. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Just marathon watched the whole season. This is surprisingly good and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Looking forward to season 2.

Not every ep is battle big monster> form voltron > auto win.

Also having Allura be a magical space elf, probably a good move.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Why did they move the lions around from the original show? That's kind of annoying but definitely not a deal breaker or anything silly like that.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, the intro music sounds like an amateur midi intro from youtube. Actually all the music sounds like random 80s midi files.

However, it's definitely entertaining, and the angle they are apparently taking with the leader Shiro and him not remembering his time on Zarkon's ship seems like it could be pretty cool.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database