Voltron: Legendary Defender

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
New season is out. The 3rd episode where they play D&D...err "Monsters and Mana" is pretty fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Lance is about 2 episodes away from binging on Allura, if you know what I mean.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Finished season 6. Holy cow (pun intended) what a great season. This show delivers big time and doesn't rely on the Robeast-of-the-week cliche.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
New episodes Aug 10th. This will be season 7, and season 8 will be the last.

• 1Like

tarb

Trakanon Raider
I just got back from the CC panel, they announced season 7 and 8 will both be full seasons and that season 8 will be the last season so they can end the show properly.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Show lacks something, but it's also mostly good enough

Aside, has anything been done with the alternative Universe stuff? Was that a tease for things to come, like become the army of Lotor?
Or was it a one-shot episode?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shiro now confirmed as a gay for Season 7.

Now we're finally balanced like the original Voltron series!

Keith: Oh that's right, we didn't give a fucking shit about his sexual orientation.
Lance: Oh that's right, we didn't give a fucking shit about his sexual orientation.
Pidge: Oh that's right, we didn't give a fucking shit about his sexual orientation.
Sven: Oh that's right, we didn't give a fucking shit about his sexual orientation.
Hunk: Oh that's right, we didn't give a fucking shit about his sexual orientation.

I swear to god, writers these days have to be the most void, talentless shitlords to walk the earth if they can't manage to even make a cartoon series without somehow delving into the sexual preferences of their characters.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Shiro now confirmed as a gay for Season 7.

Now we're finally balanced like the original Voltron series!

Keith: Oh that's right, we didn't give a fucking shit about his sexual orientation.
Lance: Oh that's right, we didn't give a fucking shit about his sexual orientation.
Pidge: Oh that's right, we didn't give a fucking shit about his sexual orientation.
Sven: Oh that's right, we didn't give a fucking shit about his sexual orientation.
Hunk: Oh that's right, we didn't give a fucking shit about his sexual orientation.

I swear to god, writers these days have to be the most void, talentless shitlords to walk the earth if they can't manage to even make a cartoon series without somehow delving into the sexual preferences of their characters.

Incorrect. They are all leosexuals.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I really liked the 'generational' aspect that harkened back to Robotech and other similar series where they tried to stitch two narratives with two different casts together as a 'next generation' sort of thing. The whole thing was really a love story to Macross in many ways.

I did spend much of the last episode going "WTF?!?!", but in a good way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I really liked the 'generational' aspect that harkened back to Robotech and other similar series where they tried to stitch two narratives with two different casts together as a 'next generation' sort of thing. The whole thing was really a love story to Macross in many ways.

I did spend much of the last episode going "WTF?!?!", but in a good way.
Stupid stuffy dean... I mean General, who is always wrong was a bit frustrating. I don't know what writers do dumb shit like this. military leader is always wrong. Scientist is always right. Even worse. family of the paladins are perfect. Lances sister, Katies dad..

Full on traitor, standing there watching as alien attempts to destroy Earth.. what the fuck even is this character?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My daughter just stumbled across this while looking at things on Netflix. She started watching, and really likes it. (She loved Gundam Build Fighters also, so she probably connected the dots that way).

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Season 8 is out now.

At least they were able to contain their SJW BS to the very last scene of the very last episode pretty much. Those of you out there that wanted that gay Shiro action

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Season 8 is out now.

At least they were able to contain their SJW BS to the very last scene of the very last episode pretty much. Those of you out there that wanted that gay Shiro action

Yeah, still rolled my eyes hard.
They were doing this whole "what did they become?" montage and everyone was doing amazing things...and when it's Shiro's turn, it's just "oh yeah, he got married to this random dude" complete with wedding/kissing scene. Uuugh.

• 1Like