Vote for moderator(s) 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
check the tags in popular threads. there is already a groundswell of grassroots support.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The kind of people who are likely to win popularity contests on this forum are the kind of people who should never be given moderator powers.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The kind of people who are likely to win popularity contests on this forum are the kind of people who should never be given moderator powers.
Just restrict voting to people who haven't been shawed in the last year. Problem solved.

Sulrn

Deuces
I voted yes because I think this would've helped when the "community" got into the mindset of blame the Mods for everything, but in reality I think Gavin is spot on. This may have helped a year or two ago, but now I'm not sure I'd want anyone the band wagon would vote in. Even if we're talking about restrictions on convict rights, Johdi had the right of it during his meltdown - there's no shortage of retards willing to jump on board if they see an opportunity to troll. Removing ringleaders doesn't stop that.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So tuco should make a secret rule that the lowest vote getters are the real winners? Nice idea, but it would only work once.

iannis

Musty Nester
like there's anybody left to bandwagon in.

Ara is gone. Izo is gone. The Good Doctor is gone. Hodj is mostly gone.

We could bandwagon in Keg just so that Tyen is a mod again. That would be fun.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm here fags.

Been doing holiday type shit and playing a lot of Underrail is all. If you liked the old fallouts, you should probably check out Underrail on steam. Its like 13 bucks, and its really solid.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
like there's anybody left to bandwagon in.

Ara is gone. Izo is gone. The Good Doctor is gone. Hodj is mostly gone.

We could bandwagon in Keg just so that Tyen is a mod again. That would be fun.
Everyone you just listed has been active in the last two weeks except for Ara and if you choose to believe Tuco then Ara is active as well.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I am certain Araysar is active. I banned him and never heard a word from him, not a single complaint.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
maybe he is, but for the purposes of being band-waggoned in, he's not. his new personality would have to build its own reputation.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
maybe he is, but for the purposes of being band-waggoned in, he's not. his new personality would have to build its own reputation.
If you believe Tuco then Ara is using the IRB name now. Feel like band-wagoning IRB?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Only if he was actually rich, otherwise he's just a failed white rapper.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I really think that mod-on-mod wrestling should determine the pecking order. Can Noodle take Draegon? Then Noodle is admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.