Vote for moderator(s) 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I really think that mod-on-mod wrestling should determine the pecking order. Can Noodle take Draegon? Then Noodle is admin.
People are under the assumption I actually want to be admin. I said I'd do it if it helped people out but at the same time if I were admin I'd get even more shit than I do now.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I want to see what issues the candidates are going to get behind before I give my vote to anyone.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We have a board full of Trumps. I am looking forward to the Rerolled election cycle.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Letting this community vote in its leadership will be the beginning of the end. It's like forcing democracy in the middle east. You barbarians need a dictatorship, lest the entire community burn down.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No way - people like keg, mist, etc. will definitely turn this community around for the better

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Letting this community vote in its leadership will be the beginning of the end. It's like forcing democracy in the middle east. You barbarians need a dictatorship, lest the entire community burn down.
I don't disagree with this and there is really only one mod that I think should step down. We're a bunch of savages.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
No way - people like keg, mist, etc. will definitely turn this community around for the better
Now I am conflicted. Kuriin says it will be fabulous, smart people say it's stupid.

I think puddin' wrasslin' is called for.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I believe anything Kuriin tells me. He is to fabulous to lie.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ok, so Kuriin will mud-wrestle dirk.

No decisions will be made with that information; I just want to see it happen.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I will show you the fabulousness, shining shimmering fabby, tell me queers when did you last let your cock decide?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Ok, so Kuriin will mud-wrestle dirk.

No decisions will be made with that information; I just want to see it happen.
AcjCB2f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.