Status
Not open for further replies.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Can someone translate that to hetero?
rrr_img_121977.jpg

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
People actually want to moderate here? Seems more like a punishment than anything someone would want to do. More like a charity for the greater good but as something someone would desire to do seems odd to me.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
well thank God it was a_skeleton_03 that started this poll, otherwise it would just have been ignored

Ridas

Pay to play forum
As long as Soygen stays Moderator to protect the Gamergate and Pantheonthread I am happy with whatever.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lol I have no desire to moderate this forum. I only really go to a dozen or so threads.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Just to give some frame of reference, the way I see this going is this. This isn't the way it MUST go, just my current opinion.

1. Some number of moderator seats would be up for a vote. There are currently 12 mods. I like 12. Maybe more, maybe less. These seats might be divided arbitrarily (Ex: seat 1-12, or the millie seat, jefflys seat, jenner seat, whatever). Or they might be divided based on forum section (Ex: sports mod, general mod, movie mod etc). Or both.

2. Based on the seating arrangement I'll decide which current moderator is incumbent in each seat.

3. In January I'll put up a thread in the comments forum for each of the seats. Anyone can announce their candidacy for the seat by posting in that thread with a candidacy speech. I will put the candidacy speeches in the OP in alphabetical order based on username.

4. In February, a_skeleton_03 will make a poll thread for each of the candidates in the comments forum. Users will have 1 week to vote. The voting will be anonymous.

Addendum 1: All moderators will be held to some code that amounts to, "Don't make Teljair restore a backup of the forum." Penalty for breaking of this rule may result in demotion and banning.
Addendum 2: Recalls and impeachment can be had with some vote threshold. Likely 60%. Maybe 70%.
I believe the LotR approach is better.

Three Mods for the Media-Forums under Millie,
Seven for the Game-Lords in their halls of Kaladim,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die in General,
One for the Draegan Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Amod where the polls lie.
One Mod to rule them all, One Mod to find them,
One Mod to neg them all and in the rickshaw bind them
In the screenshots section where the retards lie

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I believe the LotR approach is better.

Three Mods for the Media-Forums under Millie,
Seven for the Game-Lords in their halls of Kaladim,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die in General,
One for the Draegan Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Amod where the polls lie.
One Mod to rule them all, One Mod to find them,
One Mod to neg them all and in the rickshaw bind them
In the screenshots section where the retards lie
You beautiful bastard you.

You must spread reputation around etc etc

iannis

Musty Nester
confirmed tuco mods through snap judgements and hasty action. This is why we need Mist and Kuriin for amod. Longsuffering and outcast, their lives have taught them patience and deep contemplation.

Status
Not open for further replies.