Poll VOTE: The Top 10 All-Time Greatest FoH Drama/Incidents

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

What are the Top 10 FoH Drama/Incidents of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Feel like 'The Citten vs Gavinmad affair" is an intentionally bland description deliberately meant to sabotage the vote.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Feel like 'The Citten vs Gavinmad affair" is an intentionally bland description deliberately meant to sabotage the vote.

Not really. I just don't remember much about it and no one expanded on it in the other thread, so there you go.

You're welcome to campaign for it here if you like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Not a single item from the politics thread? I can't name all the drama but as the largest thread on the forums I gotta believe there would be something there

Fadaar

That guy
No galiem and shelly?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, REFERENCING SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED

let me go stare at the sun to cleanse myself

So IMO the best were the 14 days rant, everything involving Rav, and the Hoof.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lightning Fast
Not a single item from the politics thread? I can't name all the drama but as the largest thread on the forums I gotta believe there would be something there
Politics is a source of drama, but a large portion of the site's members never ever go there, so it's generally not a source of homegrown FoH drama which is what we're going for here.

No galiem and shelly?
WTF, I know I typed that one out.... dammit.

With so many votes cast, it would probably need a write-in campaign to fix it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not really. I just don't remember much about it and no one expanded on it in the other thread, so there you go.

You're welcome to campaign for it here if you like

Citten getting mod privileges to delete the thread really tanked people remembering anything about it other than the 'gavin is a pedo' meme but it also included threats of violence towards @a_skeleton_03's family, the revelation that this dude who talked all this big talk about his career actually parked cars for a living, and then he partially doxxed me but got led astray by a Machiavellian false trail that I'd been sowing for years, but since I was out of the house all day when he posted the big reveal about how I was this registered sex offender from Chicago, everyone believed it despite the picture looking absolutely nothing like me, and I ended having to post a picture of my driver's license and house number to avoid getting banned.

It was when I first realized how truly fucking stupid the members of this forum are.

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sadly I don't have the context like I did with Jeffelys' fake rape story, but at the time I never expected the thread to get deleted.

Citten;2441169 said:
Point: I'm not going to give out someones personal information cause I'm not a scumbag, you are a scumbag, you do shit like that.

Citten;2441277 said:
I know everything about you, lol.

I'll be posting when Faillie goes to sleep. And in more ways than one.

Citten;2441280 said:
In a universe where the bullies get bullied. I'm like dexter, but in a smaller league.

Citten;2441307 said:
What's creepy is someone going out o fthere way to post my personal information on this forum

Citten;2441312 said:
It's post number 48 of this thread, where you made red marks to my personal picture.

Citten;2444168 said:
I have the skills and talent to pretty much go anywhere in the world and get a job, and easily a higher paying job than the one I have now (PS - I actually have a second consulting job and could live off said salary alone and don't even need my current main job).

Citten;2444181 said:
You're a psycho.

Citten;2444198 said:
I did actually. In a very stalker-ish like fashion. It was creepy, but I figured if I didn't get something on you, this fight would get boring fast.

Citten;2444224 said:
I guess you guys lost when it came to the 'fuck with Citten in real life' game.

Fuck you.

Citten;2444307 said:
Gavinrad then goes 110% crazy (somehow even more crazy than before), admits he beats his small children, put one in a coma, and is a convicted sex felon

Citten;2444591 said:
Good, maybe he won't try and kill me if people thought he was joking. I have all his information and know, in fact, he was not joking.

Citten;2444677 said:
Uh.. Yeah, he wasn't joking at all. Everything he said was true.

Citten;2444682 said:
I'm pretty sure I warded off all of you idiot faggots for like three days straight to reveal the cunts that were screwing with me were military and child molesters.

Citten;2444693 said:
PS - I would never fuck with someone like this if they didn't do what he did to me. Post that on my tombstone when this crazy faggot finds me.

Citten;2444727 said:
The amount of hatred you spewed at me was crazy. And now that I know who you are, Ifm actually fucking with someone who is legitimately crazy. Like, the kind of stuff you really donft mess with.

Citten;2444847 said:
Mentally beaten by these two faggots and their cronies for days and now look at you, fucking now look at you.

Citten;2444899 said:
I can't believe people still think he wasn't telling the truth last night.

Citten;2444910 said:
You'll see that information lines up with everything. The only inconsistancy I found is that Brian used different ages on dating sites.

Citten;2444911 said:
My god you are dense.

Weight changes, weight fluctuations, look at all the information presented. It is him.

Citten;2444970 said:
Seriously, you fuckers don't have a brain. really. go re-read this thread, put on your thinking caps.

I never felt so intellectually superior to a group of people as I do now. Jesus.

Citten;2445015 said:
I really can't believe how difficult it has been to argue my point these past few days. I believe theres a lot of a_skeleton_03/gavin 'boys' out there, and then the retard crew, but fuck, what a god damned struggle and with evidence neatly planted right in front of your faces.

Citten;2445050 said:
I can see I'm starting to get ganged up on again, I really don't understand the hatred. I'm not looking for praise, I'm not looking for your acceptance. I'm looking to get someone back for something then tried to do to me. Unless you have ties with Gavinrad, I have no quarrel with you and really don't understand your motive to prove a first hand confession and paper trail wrong, but I'm the crazy one here. Yeah... Whatever. Don't care what you think of me.

Citten;2445077 said:
The pictures are years apart. And it's the same person, it's not so riduculous coincidence that the email and name matches up entirely, or the fact he admitted to putting his child in a coma.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I like how you've been able to let it go.

Seriously though, Citten was shitty.

And the politics thread (outside of seal team 6, because that one is just too good) doesn't rate. It's just people yelling at each other. Which is great, but it doesn't rate.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
also spawned a short-lived meme of 'xxxxxxxx, this is your life!' thread titles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lightning Fast
Fair enough and all, but I really don't know how to condense all of that into something that describes it well enough and then edit the poll with it in an effort to 'punch it up'.

What would you suggest?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fair enough and all, but I really don't know how to condense all of that into something that describes it well enough and then edit the poll with it in an effort to 'punch it up'.

What would you suggest?

Nothing really I just like criticizing everything you do.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Didn't even vote for 10 total because there aren't 10 worthy of attention. Come at me.

iu

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Citten getting mod privileges to delete the thread really tanked people remembering anything about it other than the 'gavin is a pedo' meme but it also included threats of violence towards @a_skeleton_03's family, the revelation that this dude who talked all this big talk about his career actually parked cars for a living, and then he partially doxxed me but got led astray by a Machiavellian false trail that I'd been sowing for years, but since I was out of the house all day when he posted the big reveal about how I was this registered sex offender from Chicago, everyone believed it despite the picture looking absolutely nothing like me, and I ended having to post a picture of my driver's license and house number to avoid getting banned.

It was when I first realized how truly fucking stupid the members of this forum are.
Can confirm this is an accurate description. That thread was amazing. IIRC the thread was like 40 pages long and full of pictures and theories before gavin even showed up.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I need a nice tall glass of cinnamilk to wash this down

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users