Poll VOTE: The Top 10 All-Time Greatest FoH Drama/Incidents

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

What are the Top 10 FoH Drama/Incidents of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
WTF guys, keep this shit SFW if you're going to advertise it on the front pate. I could get fired over that shelly pic.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
And she's a genius too. Math, was it? Or am I mixing her up with another babe?

Physics, Galiem, her, and his entire graduate class were geniusses at it.

Still couldn't figure out a plane on a treadmill but I digress.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
WTF guys, keep this shit SFW if you're going to advertise it on the front pate. I could get fired over that shelly pic.

If LLR ever gives us an item in the shop where we can create a banner, I'm going to create one with a link to a goatse thread.

Siliconemelons

HR: dude where you looking at...erhh....ummm... a...nude?

Hek: yes, well, you see... I wasn't...

HR: I mean...what was that...why? Do you need help? Counseling? PTSD assistance?

Hek: after that unintentional sighting.. Yes...and eye bleach

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Sadly Shelly looks better than both women in my HR department, I'm sure I'd be fired out of jealousy.

• 2WTF
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>

I feel for ya man, but damn what a way to go.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
wheres that dustin guy calling the fbi on furor? if i am remembering that right. was one of the oldest dramas here

orcmauler

Golden Squire
TBH the 14 day rant has the longest lasting and widest reaching repercussions to bring in an identifiable topic to audiences. The rest of the in-house stuff is amusing but does nothing to bring in people who aren't already in the know. The beauty of the 14 day rant is how it resonates with OG Eq players (foh lurkers or not) and the evolution of the successful next gen mmo's (wow). The fact you have Furor as a link between the two is cake. Now, X years now on, Furor is the corporate entity we are all (mostly) raging against is something your potential audience will get, no matter what their familiarity with FOH is. The rest of the options are just not worth it.

• 1Like

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
My all time favourite story is the one dude who's neighbour kept complaining about vibrations coming from his appt. He did everything possible to be quiet and it turned out she was just batshit insane. Wish it were my story.

• 2Like

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I have not voted yet so...

I am caught between voting for those events that in hindsight (and heavy reading after the fact) were outstanding "what the fuck?" moments versus only voting for those events I was actively reading (and perhaps posting) as they evolved (or devolved). To use as an example, at the time of its release, "Return of the Jedi" was so "...good guys and muppets win - rah rah *yawn*..." while compared to the whole Star Wars franchise today makes that movie outstanding.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I kind of wish Camerous Camerous had been here for this, but Cam gonna Cam and do whatever I guess.

Also remember the "Let me show you my diesel legs" or whatever. MIght have been Dustin on that one too, but not 100%

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I still need 18 votes..
I also think we should Un-ban Tyen at least until he fucks up again within the first 23 minutes and forces your hands yet again.
If he posts shitfights that include his children again ban for life though.

I miss how most of our delightfully dorky posters like bandcampcanadaman whose name I can't remember have almost all disappeared.

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
I know it doesn't qualify for this thread but seeing everyone's reactions over time when they found out Gravy was a white dude always made me laugh. So much good shit over the years.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I remember someone posting a pic of his balls (rather artsy iirc, against the window so you only see black shadows) and asking why one hangs deeper.
Must have been a special day because it took Millie a bit to delete and ban. He must have been afraid of balls.

Holler if you're still around, internet nutsack person.

• 2Worf

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
The 14 day rant should in hindsight be renamed the “14 day viral marketing campaign for WoW” IMO. I know it’s legendary around here but now anytime I read stuff from that era it feels pretty obvious Furor was already going to work for Blizzard and planning to transition the site, even claiming so in the 14 day rant itself.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fucker

Log Wizard
I remember someone posting a pic of his balls (rather artsy iirc, against the window so you only see black shadows) and asking why one hangs deeper.
Must have been a special day because it took Millie a bit to delete and ban. He must have been afraid of balls.

Holler if you're still around, internet nutsack person.

That wasn't me. Mine are perfectly even. I'm a walking plumb bob.

• 2Worf

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I am not sure who will remember this but I have been lurking this board for a very long time. I do not see the "Wakandan Dick" incident.

For those that do not know, Someone created an account for browsing and never posted with it. I think it was 7 years went by and finally, of nowhere, this person posted a picture of a gigantic black dildo with the words Wakandan Dick on it. It was so random such an elaborate ruse, I still giggle about it to this day.

If I remember my FoH history correctly, this was on the original boards that were sold which prompted the mass exodus but as a career lurker who rarely sees any other shennigans going on here that was by far the funniest shit I ever saw here.

I was also here for Sam, that was also a freaking riot!

**Either I have profanity filter or the word I am using is being changed to Wakandan, it was not that lol

To actually give it more of a backstory. That account was logged into one of my spare laptops that was never used. Had people over at my place and I let a friend use it having no idea he would come here and do that. Im guessing he found it via the browser history.

Woke up the next morning and saw the results and was pretty confused until I put 2 and 2 together. To this day, I dont think he truly knows how memey he made that word combo on here.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
The most +'d post in the history of the forum doesn't even make the list and it was so eloquent in its brevity

• 1Quality Calories