Poll VOTE: The Top 10 All-Time Greatest FoH Drama/Incidents

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

What are the Top 10 FoH Drama/Incidents of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well theres a trip down memory lane, J49 is now J56, WTF...I am still happily married, sons are in college, Capri is clean and a mother, Seimone still dead, Kristin still a mother, Deena and the rest are unknown.
I gave up whoring and now spend time on camsites, my alias is "rowdyforyou" rowdy being a childhood nickname
The wife caught me "whatsapping" a romainian model so that was not pretty
now I am supporting a colombian girl pictured hereView attachment 217982View attachment 217983View attachment 217984
I feel like you could be doing better with these camwhores.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Why am I not in this poll for discovering shelly's maggot taco and sharing with everyone?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He's not even doing the podcast anymore. I think we got like 2 episodes. HELOOOO McFly McFly !

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
For me the best is Lori returning to her hooker roots and finding out she had hooker roots to begin with. Someone found her Backpage posts and her taking about blowing a guy who stank so much she barfed.

Current best is finding out Trex is a lousy drunk and Tyen is stuck with her in some form for the rest of his life. This warms my heart to no end. :D

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hoss Hoss - It's not that I'm not doing it any more. I simply don't have the time to write the content for them. I've talked with several people on the forums about contributing some time to write something for me but haven't had any takers.

If you're willing to write some content, or would like to collaborate about the format or topics please don't hesitate to DM me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hoss Hoss - It's not that I'm not doing it any more. I simply don't have the time to write the content for them. I've talked with several people on the forums about contributing some time to write something for me but haven't had any takers.

If you're willing to write some content, or would like to collaborate about the format or topics please don't hesitate to DM me.

Yeah see ... I'm more of content consumer than a content creator.

Serious question though, what do you even write? I thought you just turned on a mic and talked.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah see ... I'm more of content consumer than a content creator.

Serious question though, what do you even write? I thought you just turned on a mic and talked.

I guess it depends on whether or not you prefer content with no structure. I typically don't like that format. The first 2 episodes I preferred to have an opening segment that would draw people in to my opinions. The second segment where I talk to someone, I like to write questions down so it's better than just two people yammering on and on.

whatwhat06

Trakanon Raider
I am not sure who will remember this but I have been lurking this board for a very long time. I do not see the "Wakandan Dick" incident.

For those that do not know, Someone created an account for browsing and never posted with it. I think it was 7 years went by and finally, of nowhere, this person posted a picture of a gigantic black dildo with the words Wakandan Dick on it. It was so random such an elaborate ruse, I still giggle about it to this day.

If I remember my FoH history correctly, this was on the original boards that were sold which prompted the mass exodus but as a career lurker who rarely sees any other shennigans going on here that was by far the funniest shit I ever saw here.

I was also here for Sam, that was also a freaking riot!

**Either I have profanity filter or the word I am using is being changed to Wakandan, it was not that lol

I was the dude who posted "fuck you keg" as his first post when the boards opened up to new members for the first time back in 2010 or something (I lurked since 2003)? It was that thread kegkilla started to welcome new members. I remember it being pretty fucking funny and got quite a few laughs.

• 1Solidarity

Silver Knight of the Realm
Etoille posted her tit? I must have drank those brain cells away. I remember the highlighter tit of Trex's.
I can almost remember what they look like on cool spring nights if I close my eyes and reminisce long enough, bro.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I can almost remember what they look like on cool spring nights if I close my eyes and reminisce long enough, bro.
If you’re looking for etoilets lard bags, I donno bro. But we got donkey’s DDs. EDIT: Actually we have etoilets too, page 2. Thanks Keg @China Bat Soup .

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't know what half these are and I've been on here for pretty much 20 years wth

• 1Like

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Holy crap...apparently I don't pay attention to pinned posts. Seeing the "Seven Feet Below" battle of the bands referenced here warms my heart. I wrote/recorded songs and created a facebook page for the band we voted up instead of them. Fuck Jade.

I found the songs on my old computer a few years ago...they were pretty bad, but it's still one of my fondest memories here.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Grobbee will always be my favorite drama here. China will let Marvel Movies back in before it lets Grobbee and I find it hilarious.

Sean is underrated. That guy had thousands of posts he edited, and he did it in like a day. It's impressive if you think about it.

• 1Like

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Sam Deathwalker was pretty epic. The dude's story would be super unbelievable if I hadn't read it with my own eyes.

What's he up to these days? Prison?