Voting for amod - replacement mods

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Utnayan and Noodleface both committed suicide by a_skeleton_03.

Zyzyyzzyz and Lendarios are currently standing in for them. We want to elect two new amods to replace Utnayan and Noodleface. It may be the 2 standins become permanent! You can decide!

Discuss that in this thread.

We will open the forum for posting your campaign threads on Sunday.

To Be Clear: We're not replacing anybody. We're filling two open spots. Nobody is stepping down.

Last edited:

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I threw my notes away. Who are the mods now, besides those two?
Doesn't matter, the system is dumb. Admins chime in and state what they should be done in regards to reports and infractions.

Also you are no longer beholden to clause H if you destroyed your notes

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I thought @a_skeleton_03 said the process is the mods vote on issues and the admins carry them out. Can't even trust these "trusted" admins to do their jobs already?

There will be two teams, one team is moderation and will be elected by the people just like they have always been. They will have 5 slots just like now. All of the slots will need to be filled at all times. When one steps down the next highest voted one steps up into that hole. Here is the huge change though, they will have absolutely no power at all when it comes to the system. What's the point then? They will be the ones that vote on all decisions and the second team will be the one to actually carry out those decisions.

The second team is the administration team. They will have full power to do what they think fit or need to do. They will do the menial tasks and be the ones to actually do everything. They will do the actions that the moderator team needs. Their actions can still be questioned but they won't be involved in the vote, the moderators will be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So we're being dipshits because a_skeleton_03 made rules and you don't want to follow them?

• 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
So we're being dipshits because a_skeleton_03 made rules and you don't want to follow them?

So, what do you think I'm doing thats against the policy? Opening a thread to talk about elections? Opening the forum so people can post campaign threads?

Which part of that do you think is against policy?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So, what do you think I'm doing thats against the policy? Opening a thread to talk about elections? Opening the forum so people can post campaign threads?

Which part of that do you think is against policy?

"We want to elect two new amods to replace Utnayan and Noodleface."

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Cad waiting:

a_actual-pictures-of-ggd-waiting-for-lg5-gaga-thoughts-gaga-daily-skeleton-computer-meme_564-422.jpe

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
In all seriousness, I don't care who is new mods. I don't even know who the current ones are and if we even need as many as we have(or admins). I'm fine leaving as is, I guess.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Which policy is that against? a_skeleton_03 literally told us to do this, btw.
I already linked it once bro. You're also not supposed to be weighing in on @Amod matters and the honored mod from the Bluth Company says you have been! tsk tsk!!!

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I already linked it once bro. You're also not supposed to be weighing in on @Amod matters and the honored mod from the Bluth Company says you have been! tsk tsk!!!

Uhh no we can weigh in on whatever the fuck we want. It's just them that decides, not us. In no way am I not allowed to state my opinion, go fuck yourself.

If thats all you've got, I guess we're done here. Good day sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.