VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Looks like Best Buy's do not have a lot of stock but try Gamestops in your area.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Looks like Best Buy's do not have a lot of stock but try Gamestops in your area.
Hate gamestop. Last two times I bought shit from there "new" looked it was repackaged. Rather just order from the 'Zon and wait a week or two.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Y9ou can check Best Buy as well - although when I looked in my area they were sold out for 250 miles.

Target, Walmart, Gamestop (Which you hate) and Amazon - you could still have it tomorrow :)

(Prices are all over the place right now though. Amazon is showing 399, Target 349. Best Buy sold out - Gamestop my be your only bet if you want to make sure you get it at $249)

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Y9ou can check Best Buy as well - although when I looked in my area they were sold out for 250 miles.

Target, Walmart, Gamestop (Which you hate) and Amazon - you could still have it tomorrow :)

(Prices are all over the place right now though. Amazon is showing 399, Target 349. Best Buy sold out - Gamestop my be your only bet if you want to make sure you get it at $249)
Fuck when I first made this post amazon was still showing $249. Knew I should have added it to cart ;(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
K got one ordered for $249. Better not let me down. Really want to do some Wipeout as it sounds like it supports VR?

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wipeout is pretty fun. Haven't felt sick from it yet despite all the warnings about it. Maybe I'm not using the right vehicles lol.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Wipeout looked really good, but it had me feeling a little wobbly. I'm definitely not a racing guy though.

Firewall is pretty shallow, but really fun.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Just played Beat Saber with my kids. I only let them play 10 minutes at a time so they get plenty of rest and relief from eye strain between turns. Haven’t tried any other PSVR games or demos yet but I’ve downloaded all the free ones I saw last night.

Any suggestions for unmissable PSVR games besides Astrobot, Moss, and Skyrim?

• 1Like

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just played Beat Saber with my kids. I only let them play 10 minutes at a time so they get plenty of rest and relief from eye strain between turns. Haven’t tried any other PSVR games or demos yet but I’ve downloaded all the free ones I saw last night.

Edit: tried spacing it out to make it easier to read.

Wipeout (ImCurrently $8 60%off! Buy it) and ultrawings are great for racing and flying.

Farpoint /w aim is an awesome experience too.

If you want to feel like Neo in the Matrix get Superhot. Fun and good exercise.

Creed can get you tired out too if you like boxing games.

The battlefield Star Wars experience is really fun if you are into SW (but it’s short. About 10 min and only 1 mission). If you find it on sale it’s under $10.

I just picked up borderlands 2 vr and it’s supposed to be really immersive and good (like Skyrim kinda) but haven’t tried it yet.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

I guess I'm lazy but switching the headset and move controllers between kids and then lowering the camera to match their height every few minutes was super tedious and part of the reason I returned it and got the Switch instead.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

target red card % + price match is where it's at, fuck them liberal tards using capitalism on me to make me shop there

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I guess I'm lazy but switching the headset and move controllers between kids and then lowering the camera to match their height every few minutes was super tedious and part of the reason I returned it and got the Switch instead.
Yeah, it can see it getting old pretty quick. I explained to them that VR is a special thing and not a daily thing. I figure a couple times per week is often enough.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Anyone know if the penile sheaths with haptic feedback will come in petite sizes? Asking for a friend.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Anyone know the easiest way to view my own stuff in the PSVR?

I know I could use YouTube for 360d videos, but what about panoramas or 3d models?