VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider

Would anyone consider getting one of these? Just seems like an injury waiting to happen

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>

Would anyone consider getting one of these? Just seems like an injury waiting to happen
Plus, it doesn't really work. Your legs might be pumping, but your inner ear notices you aren't actually moving. Sounds like an additional conflicting signal sent to your brain and motion sickness inducing.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea. I have a ton of fun just sitting in one spot with Odyssey Plus.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Just picked up Saints & Sinners - First few hours were hilariously fun. Looking forward to playing some more. My first run on the first map, I stuck around too long and the bells rung... Had like 15 undead trap me in the attic where that ladies husband was, scared the absolute shit out of me when I turned around and got gang raped.

Last edited:

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been playing a ton of Compound.

It's actually surprisingly difficult. The devs update it pretty frequently and the gun mechanics are pretty great. I haven't beaten it yet but I have gotten to the final level on normal difficulty but the boss waxed me pretty quickly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I've been playing a ton of Compound.

It's actually surprisingly difficult. The devs update it pretty frequently and the gun mechanics are pretty great. I haven't beaten it yet but I have gotten to the final level on normal difficulty but the boss waxed me pretty quickly.

Saw this during the sale; game looks pretty fucking cool. I'll keep an eye on it.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like Valve is getting production going again, the Index Controllers that I ordered first week of April finally shipped. Guess coronachan hit them hard.

Jozu

Walking Dead Saints and Sinners is amazing. Im an idiot for waiting so long to buy it. What a satisfying combat experience. The way the melee system works is incredibly intuitive and effective. The audio of the gunfire is impressive as fuck, best gun sounds I have heard since SWAT 4. Overall it seems like a great game I have only played 20 minutes so far but wow.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Walking Dead Saints and Sinners is amazing. Im an idiot for waiting so long to buy it. What a satisfying combat experience. The way the melee system works is incredibly intuitive and effective. The audio of the gunfire is impressive as fuck, best gun sounds I have heard since SWAT 4. Overall it seems like a great game I have only played 20 minutes so far but wow.

I need to play it more but I hated the weapon breaking mechanic. I hate any game that uses that.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bone works is pretty cool though I haven't got a lot of time in it atm. Started playing Alyx and god damn is that game good so far. Very, very well done. Headcrabs are fucking terrifying.

• 1Like

Jozu

Someone said you find a crafting recipe that basically fixes the weapon degradation shit.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck the watered down pussy shit. Give us 4k per eye please. I don't care if I need a Cray Supercomputer or the fucking WOPR in order to play games, I'll do it.

Jozu

Im grabbing a Pimax next year, or around christmas.

TWD SaS is an amazing game btw. Decapitating a zombro with an axe is one of the most satisfying things Ive ever done in a video game. Blowing off a head with the double barrel shotgun is a very close second.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Picked up project cars 2 deluxe bundle for 12 bucks on GMG for VR. As my first racing VR experience, this is incredible... Just being able to judge how far away a corner is to start braking is a massive achievement for the genre.

• 1Like