VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Quite intrigued and it releases May 6th apparently. Seems like Gloomhaven but with VR.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
No video has ever made me lose interest in a game faster. I wish I had my phone volume muted when I started that

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Its like they got the Ubisoft trailer team to make the most scripted/staged video possible.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We're not far off from that IRL, but it's college grads.
Play Alyx until the you get to a creepy dark room filled with head crabs and ceiling barnacles. Download virtual desktop and turn up the supersampling with console commands to 8 (max is far right).

Pass over the headset to your friends with your phone 📱 out and hit record.

boom

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, no headphones. Just the built-in little speakers.
I think I got a Quest 2 bundle that came with extra shit (bad ass grips) including quest 2 headphones. It was on sale so I just assumed it was the regular quest 2.

you can get some off amazon for $20 which I strongly suggest because it's far superior to the built in. (Built in is nice but not for games like Alyx n shit)

speaking of extras I got this last night and love it.

• 1Like

Stave

Potato del Grande

Quite intrigued and it releases May 6th apparently. Seems like Gloomhaven but with VR.
I was never a tabletop player, but I gotta say that having an actual dice to roll is ingenious.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think I got a Quest 2 bundle that came with extra shit (bad ass grips) including quest 2 headphones. It was on sale so I just assumed it was the regular quest 2.

you can get some off amazon for $20 which I strongly suggest because it's far superior to the built in. (Built in is nice but not for games like Alyx n shit)

speaking of extras I got this last night and love it.

Amazon links not working for me on here for some reason. Your last couple just show as an error box.

Anyway, yeah, the headphones and grips are aftermarket shit.. I haxed my Vive strap onto my Quest and bought some decent grips.

1617390519112.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Amazon links not working for me on here for some reason. Your last couple just show as an error box.

Anyway, yeah, the headphones and grips are aftermarket shit.. I haxed my Vive strap onto my Quest and bought some decent grips.

View attachment 345671
Yeah nice

the headphones make the difference

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i got this for the quest 2.

It’s so much better than the cloth strap. It locks on with a vice like grip and allows you to have perfect vision.

Oculus Quest 2 Elite Strap for Enhanced Support and Comfort in VR

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
i got this for the quest 2.

It’s so much better than the cloth strap. It locks on with a vice like grip and allows you to have perfect vision.

Oculus Quest 2 Elite Strap for Enhanced Support and Comfort in VR

Yeah this is a must have. Basically turns it into the same mounting system as a PSVR.

They also have one that comes with an extended battery pack attached.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah this is a must have. Basically turns it into the same mounting system as a PSVR.

They also have one that comes with an extended battery pack attached.
nice I play tethered 99% time since I have a 10 Foot cable but I may check out the battery.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Does that strap distribute weight better? I've been VRing some in the mornings and I just can't seem to get any adjustment that doesn't put all the weight on my forehead.

I took the built in headphones off my rift when I first got it to use some hyperx headphones, but my extra USB card died so I only have 4 usb ports on the back. Rift + 3 sensors takes them all so I had to put the little headphones back on.

I noticed right away that my massive noggin doesn't allow the built in headphones to get all the way down on my ears. They sort of sit up near the top of my ears. Maybe my skull is just too big.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Does that strap distribute weight better? I've been VRing some in the mornings and I just can't seem to get any adjustment that doesn't put all the weight on my forehead.

I took the built in headphones off my rift when I first got it to use some hyperx headphones, but my extra USB card died so I only have 4 usb ports on the back. Rift + 3 sensors takes them all so I had to put the little headphones back on.

I noticed right away that my massive noggin doesn't allow the built in headphones to get all the way down on my ears. They sort of sit up near the top of my ears. Maybe my skull is just too big.
Yeah the vice will tighten in the back

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My friends quest 2 is not being recognized. Do you think it’s the cheapy cable he used ? Like it charges but won’t pop up the link in settings.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My friends quest 2 is not being recognized. Do you think it’s the cheapy cable he used ? Like it charges but won’t pop up the link in settings.
Some shitty USB cables are power only and no data. I learned this about about 3 days troubleshooting the first drone I made. Almost went nuclear.

• 1Like