VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Climb rules

haven’t played plasmo yet
When your in a dark room and the ghost breaths on your neck you can't get out of the house fast enough. I mean..that's literally true since when you run it only increases velocity by like .0000001% although I imagine you can move faster if you have a big enough area.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When your in a dark room and the ghost breaths on your neck you can't get out of the house fast enough. I mean..that's literally true since when you run it only increases velocity by like .0000001% although I imagine you can move faster if you have a big enough area.
I mean I played it but not in VR. I’d shit
A brick. Utnayan Utnayan you got a vr? That sounds bad ass for drunk weekend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Been having a ton of fun with the oculus VR Fishing game. Set it on hard and turned the line indicator off and it becomes a great time waster.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Love seeing so many people playing alyx. Some of my but mostly my wife’s friends have gotten weirded out when I show up sportin my laptop and quest but once I force them into it they’re all like I had no idea this was what vr is like. Two of them have bought a quest 2 as a result.
Half tempted to upload some pics of the space I played it in. We don’t have much room but that didn’t stop me. There’s a ridiculous number of marks all over the walls where I clearly got in an intense battle. Lol it’s a testament to how sturdy the quest controllers are really.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
So we're having a huge party on the 24th and I'm going to have the quest 2 out for people to play with. I have a pretty big back yard that's level and wide open and would like to find a fun game for people to play where they can run around and all of us can laugh at them. Super Hot is the best idea I have for a game I already own. Any other recommendations for games that really work well in wide open spaces?
Pistol whip or thrill of the fight. Don't need a lot of room for those but fun to watch others. Only other thing I'll mention was that I'm not sure if it's different for the quest 2, but I heard for the original quest not to use it outdoors exposed to sunlight. Not sure if you're doing an afternoon thing or even if that's an issue for the quest 2 but may be something worth checking on

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Ahhh, good tips then. Thanks guys. There's a big open space in the garage, but that place is going to be packed and I feel like a full grown adult upper cutting an 8 year old while they have a headset on would really kill the mood.

You guys like pistol whip though? I almost bought that, but it looked like a worse version of Superhot. I'll pick it up if you guys think it's worth it.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ahhh, good tips then. Thanks guys. There's a big open space in the garage, but that place is going to be packed and I feel like a full grown adult upper cutting an 8 year old while they have a headset on would really kill the mood.

That is just part of the experience. Put some headgear on 'em - they will be fine.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

You guys like pistol whip though? I almost bought that, but it looked like a worse version of Superhot. I'll pick it up if you guys think it's worth it.

Never played it. Super hot is bad ass. Try climb out too

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Anyone have good sound solutions for the Quest 2? I tried bluetooth headphones about a month ago, but it cases beat saber to get like 2FPS when using the modded version with custom songs

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone have good sound solutions for the Quest 2? I tried bluetooth headphones about a month ago, but it cases beat saber to get like 2FPS when using the modded version with custom songs
I got the headphones they came with?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
  • 1Like