Waco pt2? Standoff in Nevada over cattle on BLM land

Karloff_sl

shitlord
They may just all blow themselves up and save the taxpayers from footing the bill other than cleanup. I'd imagine this is the kids place Fana would feel right at home at.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
imagine that, a bunch of paranoid whackos be acting all paranoid and whacky like....

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I was at a function yesterday with a few people from a farm/ranch organization that I belong to and we had a nice discussion about how great it is that a rancher is in the news for the first time in who knows how long and he turns out to be a racist nut job.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Well that's, uh, creative..

rrr_img_65798.jpg

FromNevada Ranch Militias Turn Against Each Other Over Drone-Attack Theory

Also:Life at The Bundy Ranch, Uncensored - Esquire

... wow.

But OWS was still worse rite!?
lol. A bunch of old fat men who wanted an excuse to play army.

Edit: This is exactly what all of Merica would look like under Libertarian rule.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The crowd, fresh off their victory at the Battle of Bunkerville, gives Bundy a standing ovation. But he doesn't seem pleased. He reproaches the crowd for failing to follow the word of God - to the letter - which he says is being delivered through him. They failed, for example, to follow his instructions to tear down the toll booths at Lake Mead and disarm the Park Service.

"The message I gave to you all was a revelation that I received. And yet not one of you can seem to even quote it."
I love that the GOP hitched their wagon to this nutjob. What's your next hilarious order from god, Mr Bundy?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
"As a general rule, things don't end well if the sentence starts with, 'Let me tell you something about the Negro,'" Obama said. "You don't really need to know the rest of it, just a tip for you."

Well, thread over.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Wait, wasn't that during their hero Reagan's presidency? I don't understand these people.
Don't you know that Tip O'neill and the Dems sneaked those in while Ronnie was busy fighting Communism, fixing the economy, and rescuing the hostages from Iran? He might have been the second coming of Christ but he was just one man.