WandaVision

Fadaar

That guy
i can watch ScarJo in tight latex catsuits all day long. Thor2 is like a bad remake of Flash Gordon, but without the flamboyantly gay color schemes. IM2 is also not really a bad movie. its much better on second viewing. i saw Thor 2 twice and it didnt improve. maybe i need a third viewing.

I didn't even watch Thor 2 until long after it came out. Even now I feel like I would have missed nothing not seeing it other than minor knowledge about the stone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Thor 2 was forgettable, but Iron Man 2 was just as bad. I'd put them both on par as the lowest Marvel movies. Thor 2 didn't even have a good stinger, it had the fucking monster chasing birds in an alley. I remember that being the first Marvel stinger that didn't tie into anything and I was super disappointed. Iron Man 2 I only remember fucking Mickey Rourke with a whip and Tony Stark dying from Palladium poisoning or something.

Both not good for Marvel, but not complete dogshit like some of the DC movies have been. Just very meh. I'd put Black Panther and Captain Marvel probably in the same meh category.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1613346356297.png

• 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This episode was awesome. By far the best of the series so far. Loved all the inside jokes with Quicksilver. Elizabeth looked smoking hot in that comic book version costume.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So the engineer that they were talking about that would help them has been leaked:

Apparently it's Adam Brashear aka the Blue Marvel.
Adam_Brashear_(Earth-616)_from_Ultimates_Vol_2_1_cover_001.jpg

• 1Dislike

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
how deep are they digging down to find more Marvel joggers?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lol.. so this is bullshit.
indeed it was. it was going good with all the trippy stuff, but the sitcom zaniness slows everything down to a crawl. at least they finally "revealed" the big bad. which was no surprise to anyone.

• 1Garbage

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
That song thou...

I've been humming it since the damn episode ended.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I can't tell you how amused I am that the show's way of telling us we're done with TV shows is to break out the MCU credit stingers.

Still don't know what role Mailman and Anya from Buffy play. Still think Mailman is the witness protection guy that still remembers reality (which will be helpful in some way), but I have no idea how Anya fits in.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i see we're going full tilt into empowered strong black woman route

my latest review

good mythical morning poop GIF by Rhett and Link

• 3Like
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Good episode. Was cool to see Monica become Photon. Her abilities from the comics are kind of OP vs energy based heroes, since she can manipulate energy, so presumably that is going to help out.

I don’t think Agnes will be the final big bad. She will be revealed to be working for an entity like Nightmare and that will tie directly into Doctor Strange 2.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I can't tell you how amused I am that the show's way of telling us we're done with TV shows is to break out the MCU credit stingers.

Still don't know what role Mailman and Anya from Buffy play. Still think Mailman is the witness protection guy that still remembers reality (which will be helpful in some way), but I have no idea how Anya fits in.

I saw a theory that seems batshit but also possible from a certain angle:

This is based partly on Dottie's overall appearance but also on Agnes stating that she is "Queen cul-de-sac" and that "Dottie is the key to everything in this town". Later on when Wanda and Vision have their fight Wanda comes back with : "Do you really think that I am controlling everything? That I -- I am somehow in charge of everyone in Westview, walking their dogs, mowing their lawns, getting them to Dentist appointments on time..." This all does seem like a level of mind control way beyond what Wanda can do. When Vision breaks norm free he says 'you have to stop her' 'stop who?' 'she's in my head, none of it is my own, it hurts so much, make it stop' so we get confirmation that its a woman doing it but not specifically that its Wanda in charge of it all. We are obviously meant to think its Wanda but maybe, just maybe, its not.

Maybe Dottie is the White Queen herself -- Emma Frost.

Now this would be a huge curveball BUT would connect to Evan Peters having been brought over to this reality as well as how Wanda connects to the Multiverse of Madness and the Nexus between worlds (specifically mentioned this week in the ad). Right now we have reality altering powers and some very specific stuff going on with Vision but nothing particularly associated with the multiverse except potentially Pietro. Its also the sort of 'HOLY FUCK' moment that would make fans heads explode.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

I saw a theory that seems batshit but also possible from a certain angle:

This is based partly on Dottie's overall appearance but also on Agnes stating that she is "Queen cul-de-sac" and that "Dottie is the key to everything in this town". Later on when Wanda and Vision have their fight Wanda comes back with : "Do you really think that I am controlling everything? That I -- I am somehow in charge of everyone in Westview, walking their dogs, mowing their lawns, getting them to Dentist appointments on time..." This all does seem like a level of mind control way beyond what Wanda can do. When Vision breaks norm free he says 'you have to stop her' 'stop who?' 'she's in my head, none of it is my own, it hurts so much, make it stop' so we get confirmation that its a woman doing it but not specifically that its Wanda in charge of it all. We are obviously meant to think its Wanda but maybe, just maybe, its not.

Maybe Dottie is the White Queen herself -- Emma Frost.

Now this would be a huge curveball BUT would connect to Evan Peters having been brought over to this reality as well as how Wanda connects to the Multiverse of Madness and the Nexus between worlds (specifically mentioned this week in the ad). Right now we have reality altering powers and some very specific stuff going on with Vision but nothing particularly associated with the multiverse except potentially Pietro. Its also the sort of 'HOLY FUCK' moment that would make fans heads explode.

It’s Nightmare. It’s already been hinted at that Strange would be dealing with Nightmare. Plus, this will push Wanda over the edge and bring us to House of M.