WandaVision

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sitcom Agnes was never under Wanda’s control. Agatha has been Agatha the whole time. She was jebaiting everyone and pulling the strings/exerting control.

She introduced herself in the basement because presumably Wanda was now more “awake” now and the need for pretending had ended.
why do you think i dont know this. the song literally says it was Agatha all along. i'm just speculating on why she is still using an Agnes disguise even with the reveal that she was 'Agatha all along'. why still use the sitcom format for that reveal? why the need for a reveal when she immediately zaps Scarlet Witch with her purple spell effects? i feel like there is more to it than this. why would Agatha randomly latch onto Scarlet? why Westview? was Westview a SWORD installation? is that why there are no other children? were they working with Agatha? isnt Agatha supposed to be Scarlet WItch's friend?

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Astro, your ability to double and triple down is impressive. Tanoomba or Tad10 like, almost. You do know there are two more episodes where some or all of his might perhaps be explained?

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
bro it's a bit from a fucking tv show. You're autisming this to death. It's just a funny bit.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Astro, your ability to double and triple down is impressive. Tanoomba or Tad10 like, almost. You do know there are two more episodes where some or all of his might perhaps be explained?
i havent been astro for over ten years now and i only used that user name til Millie was gone. and its fine to speculate on whats going to happen.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You'll always be Astrocreep to us. Wait, maybe you were really Agatha all along?!?!

• 8Mother of God
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You'll always be Astrocreep to us. Wait, maybe you were really Agatha all along?!?!
200.gif

• 2Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

I mean most of this stuff is pretty obvious but the "the license plate on Agnes' car is a hex code for the color blue!" is some lulzy shit
Also pretty lulz. "brooch has 3 figures", dumb hocus pocus joke, into norns from norse myths... somehow tying into Avengers and Thor? wtf?

yeah, no. Triple goddess.
Hecate. Literally the goddess of fucking magic, and witchcraft.

Also, the mother, the Maiden and the Crone.

220px-Triple-Goddess-Waxing-Full-Waning-Symbol.svg.png

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why this can't be hagathas real form. We haven't seen her yet so we don't know if there's a different form. This is a good actress.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't understand why this can't be hagathas real form. We haven't seen her yet so we don't know if there's a different form. This is a good actress.
in the agatha all along song. she transformed from the feet up from a purple witch's dress to her 1960s outfit. her backstory is she is supposedly very old from the Salem witch trials 200 years earlier. someone may say, "astro you so dumb, she could still look young. " and to that i says, sure, like Melisandre from Game Of Thrones. howd that end up?

• 1Garbage

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It was Melisandre all along

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Astr0 u r so dumb. She's magic she can have eternal youth. Even if its a glimmer illusion it can still be her preferred form.

In that scene it sure looked to me like it was only a costume change.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

fuck there are 2 more episodes? i thought there was only one more

just checked though and you are right, 9 episodes for season 1.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Astr0 u r so dumb. She's magic she can have eternal youth. Even if its a glimmer illusion it can still be her preferred form.

In that scene it sure looked to me like it was only a costume change.
nah, it was a full appearance change, its why they only shown her transforming from the ankles. thats what set me to thinking that this wasnt her true form and if it wasnt her true form, then who's form was it? is the Agnes form somebody from town or is it an original form invented by Agnes? then i got to thinking that Westview is not far from where Cap trained at Camp Lehigh in Wheaton NJ. then i got to thinking that Westview isnt really a town, but a SWORD base, possibly the same SWORD base where Vision was being held.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Cybsled

West view is just a town I suspect, although it may have specific properties that make it ideal (like lay lines or w/e).

One thing I noted is when Wanda’s powers malfunctioned, the wall momentarily looks ruined. I wouldn’t be half surprised if her house is actually some abandoned rotting property in reality.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Y'all gonna look real dumb when Agatha's true form is the secret to every unanswered question and loose thread in the Marvel universe

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Y'all gonna look real dumb when Agatha's true form is the secret to every unanswered question and loose thread in the Marvel universe

Everybody but astr0. But he'll find something else to look dumb about.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
West view is just a town I suspect, although it may have specific properties that make it ideal (like lay lines or w/e).

One thing I noted is when Wanda’s powers malfunctioned, the wall momentarily looks ruined. I wouldn’t be half surprised if her house is actually some abandoned rotting property in reality.
was it ever explained how Westview disappearing got noticed by SWORD in the first place? everyone around Westview has amnesia and dont remember a Westview at all. the FBI guy was following a lead on a missing person in their witness protection program. was that big enough to get SWORD involved? i think it was a SWORD facility and they knew right away one of their bases went offline, especially if they had a high priority asset like Vision over there. one moment Scarlet Witch storms in and steals Vision's body. the next they're driving around in that old Buick to their new house in a 1950s sitcom. I likely have it wrong, but there are missing pieces we still need to see about all this, besides tying in to the next Marvel product to consume. or at least there should be more explanation.

• 1Garbage

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It was episode one. The FBI guy was tracking a witness protection person he lost track of in the town, noticed the energy barrier and called in SWORD.