WandaVision

Cybsled

Ya, FBI called SWORD for help. Other possible explanation is they were tracking Vision’s corpse, but they presumably would have rolled out the big guns earlier if they knew what was up.

It’s not a secret sword base

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It was episode one. The FBI guy was tracking a witness protection person he lost track of in the town, noticed the energy barrier and called in SWORD.
you mean episode 4. yes, but it was kind of a jump to have it go from a strange anomoly to having SWORD there in full force tracking Vision with Project Cataract in just a few days. maybe its just dodgy writing. i dunno.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah sorry E4. But I think they got involved because their agent fell into the hex.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah sorry E4. But I think they got involved because their agent fell into the hex.
it could be.

also just putting this screencap here since i keep mentioning it. you see the real Agatha flying in in her purple witch outfit.
agatha.png

agatha2.png

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
in the agatha all along song. she transformed from the feet up from a purple witch's dress to her 1960s outfit. her backstory is she is supposedly very old from the Salem witch trials 200 years earlier. someone may say, "astro you so dumb, she could still look young. " and to that i says, sure, like Melisandre from Game Of Thrones. howd that end up?
astro you so dumb

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There is a big midcredit scene.
yeah, Hayward played Scarlet, then he played the Rambeau team with that shoop to trigger them to do stuff. she never stole visions's body, but "Big Red " "Kidnapped" the shit out of the town as that theater marquee can attest to. happy actual Agatha is showing up now. that was an odd way to do a "clip show". Scarlet's reruns and we got exposition for her origin. good stuff.

-edit
The beginning marvel intro turned completely purple now

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage

Malkav

French Madman
It was shown that Agatha already looked the same during the Salem Witch Trials, so we can at last point that Astro was wrong once again.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So she didn't steal the body and instead built him anew...and he was yellow....

Did she straight up reassemble the Mind Stone?? Could Vision actually be the Mind Stone walking and talking? In which case this Dark Vision zombie is gonna be an issue.

Yay for weaving in the Nexus Being / Scarlet Witch name into it

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Exposition the Episode. Ate it all up, though lol

Ya, Hayward basically playing everyone was interesting. No violence at SWORD beyond her breaking the window, but he plants the idea about bringing Vision back and then she suddenly finds a property deed from Vision on her front seat.

So Wanda basically reconstituted Vision's soul, which would explain why he can't exist outside the Hex (soul, no body). As to how, her power did originally destroy the mind stone. The Agatha Salem scene shows that when powers connect with a powerful magic being, there can be a transference of energy. Agatha basically seemed to suck the energy out of the coven. What if in the process of destroying the stone, she somehow absorbed Vision's soul? So her recreating Vision was basically separating the soul energy she had absorbed during Infinity War? This might explain why he has no Pre-Hex memories: Memories would have been tied to the hardware, but the soul/consciousness would be something different.

But now they have rebuilt his body. I bet that will end up being the solution to the Vision issue: They will find a way to combine the soul with body, bringing Vision back to life. I'm still interested to see what the explanation is for the origin of the kids, unless Vision somehow had viable robo-sperm lol

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It was shown that Agatha already looked the same during the Salem Witch Trials, so we can at last point that Astro was wrong once again.
Look up agatha harkness on google. Agatha looked young when she was young. What year was that?
Exposition the Episode. Ate it all up, though lol

Ya, Hayward basically playing everyone was interesting. No violence at SWORD beyond her breaking the window, but he plants the idea about bringing Vision back and then she suddenly finds a property deed from Vision on her front seat.

So Wanda basically reconstituted Vision's soul, which would explain why he can't exist outside the Hex (soul, no body). As to how, her power did originally destroy the mind stone. The Agatha Salem scene shows that when powers connect with a powerful magic being, there can be a transference of energy. Agatha basically seemed to suck the energy out of the coven. What if in the process of destroying the stone, she somehow absorbed Vision's soul? So her recreating Vision was basically separating the soul energy she had absorbed during Infinity War? This might explain why he has no Pre-Hex memories: Memories would have been tied to the hardware, but the soul/consciousness would be something different.

But now they have rebuilt his body. I bet that will end up being the solution to the Vision issue: They will find a way to combine the soul with body, bringing Vision back to life. I'm still interested to see what the explanation is for the origin of the kids, unless Vision somehow had viable robo-sperm lol
That sounds about right.

• 1Garbage

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
This is genius! This video was retweeted by the composer staying that it was very much intentionally designed so that anyone who had seen the previous episodes would hear Agatha All Along and think it both catchy and familiar.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Look up agatha harkness on google. Agatha looked young when she was young. What year was that?

That sounds about right.

it probably took her a bit of time to figure out the secret of immortality, and she aged in the meantime.

The color of her energy looks the same as the Dark Dimension where the Ancient One siphoned power to be immortal as well.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I’m sorry but I find this dreadfully boring. I want to like it but it just was terrible. I’m not trying to shit up the thread I just find it not at all exciting.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users