War with Syria

Fadaar

That guy
regular patrols keep the mechs busy enough.
Oh god... don't even get me started. I don't understand how every jet can break 2-3 systems every time during a 1.5-2 hr flight. Blows my fucking mind. At least when we're deployed they don't turn everything on the entire time and leave things either in standby or just turn them on when necessary, they know better than to fuck up every boom boom capable jet.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Im mostly worried about those poor syrian farmers. More spcifically those poor syrian tobacco farmers. I have a certain blend of pipe tobacco that i love and a component of it comes from syria and since syria has been warring since the spring my order from my fav tobacco shop has been on backorder since may. If Barry decided he wants to drop a few billion dollars worth of ordinance on this country i may never get my lakeland brickle fortissimo order filled. And thats just wrong.
frown.png

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
well at least there's still plenty of jersey cock for you to smoke

iannis

Musty Nester
Exactly!

I want to be wined and dined before I get fucked by our miserable foreign policy. Take me somewhere. Tell me a story. I want to be told things like "the insurgency is in its last throes" or "we'll be greeted as liberators." You know, pillow talk. I want to see some effort. Don't think that because of the prolapsed anus we were given from the W. + Cheney double team that the American people areeasy.

Dolla' makes me holla' honey boo boo child.
It would have to be something better. I could buy Junior's nobility. His father had the same affliction. I still buy it, even in retrospect. I do think Cheney is the man that Eisenhower warned us of.

Basically I think Junior, cautioned by his fathers experience, made a deal with the devil for what seemed to be a fair price rather than being the devil himself. But he forgot that when you do that the devil winds up running the show, no matter the price.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Unclassified Intelligence Briefing" = "Just trust us, okay?"

It will be full of a bunch of scary words and human rights lingo, moral authority, etc.

Drink every time Kerry says, "red line"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If only jersey cocks and my pipe tobacco order were the same thing, i wouldnt be in this predicament now. :/

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Usually it's at the end of the week so they can Bill Lumbergh everyone over the weekend?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't we just launch an armed satellite disguised as a "spy" satellite into space earlier this week?

/Lumie'd

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/syria-napal...9.html#trKChSd

I'm so skeptical.

A BBC television crew who witnessed the bombing reported no shrapnel injuries and said the victims resembled "the walking dead".
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...n-8790841.html

Eye witnesses described how a jet had passed the school in Aleppo numerous times, as if it searching for a target, before it dropped the bomb.
Sooo...a BBC news crew witnesses this jet flying by numerous times, and there's no footage of it dropping the bomb? Can someone pull out a smart phone? I can understand maybe they're numb to jets flying overhead, so how about footage of the school burning? No? Just burn victims? Okay then.