War with Syria

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Eyashusa is gonna get the same treatment once my boy Speaker Boehner shuts this whole thing down.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Eyashusa is gonna get the same treatment once my boy Speaker Boehner shuts this whole thing down.
No, you'll win because Boehner is going to get the House to approve. You lose if the Senate votes yes and the House votes no. Bu tthe House won't vote no.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
it's a weenie political move when he also says he could do it without congressional approval, but then turns around and seeks congressional approval. He's looking for an easy out.
He needed cover in case Iran and Syria follow through on their threats and go after Israel after he bombs Syria. Because in that case he might have to put some boots on ther ground.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
No, you'll win because Boehner is going to get the House to approve. You lose if the Senate votes yes and the House votes no. Bu tthe House won't vote no.
fuck it I knew I shouldn't have accepted eyashusas complicated bullshit bet

tad10

Elisha Dushku
fuck it I knew I shouldn't have accepted eyashusas complicated bullshit bet
You don't think the House will vote yes?

Most Dems are going to support Obama, save for a few pure doves. Pelosi is already on board.
Dems plus Repub Hawks > 215.

Hopefully I'm wrong and the House revolts
biggrin.png

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Just in case we're totally stupid, how do you go about getting a Smallpox vaccine these days? Chaos - can you help a bro help?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Just in case we're totally stupid, how do you go about getting a Smallpox vaccine these days? Chaos - can you help a bro help?
Why bother? Lumie has a cure for everything, cancer included. Just PM him.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The Lemurians finally took him to their homeworld probably.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You don't think the House will vote yes?

Most Dems are going to support Obama, save for a few pure doves. Pelosi is already on board.
Dems plus Repub Hawks > 215.

Hopefully I'm wrong and the House revolts
biggrin.png
All politics or parties aside

You honestly think there are enough Republicans in the House willing to side with Obama on literally ANYTHING? Enough to get this shit passed? Come on bro. Come on.

The House is where everything goes to die. Obama knew this. They can't even do Constitutionally mandated shit like pass a budget, much less come to agreement on this.