War with Syria

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
serious question, are there any hot syrian chicks? i mean if we save a bunch of hotties, this bullshit might be worth it so our troops get to bang some nice poontang

iannis

Musty Nester
I was on board with Libya, still think it was a good idea. It seems that islamic extremists have more deeply entrenched themselves in the Syrian rebellion than they did in Libya, though. That is what I really have a problem with. We don't have a dog in this fight, whoever wins we lose. So just fucking let them kill each other, who cares.
Yeah, I mean that's fair. You can't argue with results. I don't even think it's a stupid opinion to have. It's just a disagreement. And my buddy "got it", he just thought I was making too much out of too little. It's kinda like the Patriot Act / NSA shit. Well -- what did you expect, exactly? GOD DAMN IT, NOT THIS!

If it does happen, and I still hope it doesn't, I really hope Obama is right in thinking that the rest of the world is more afraid of war than he is.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
It's immoral to use a drone/volunteer army in a democracy. We vote to go to war in which much of the electorate has no part. There is no cost. The draft should be tied to the right to bear arms as the duty to bear them in the service of the armed forces when we're at war.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
im not watching a 9 minute video. just give me the highlights

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
66 pages and no one has asked the most important question: what movie is [Raughs] from?

Also, Rommel wasn't that great and had a lot of luck.