Warframe

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Whats the credit/time ratio on those Indexs? Trying to compare with the 3 minute Excavations at 50k (boosted).

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
People claim medium risk index in 5 minutes for 135k profit (I forgot earlier that index ignores credit booster, so doing one and done Hieracon is probably more consistent if you are boosted, which I am now thanks to today's sortie). You score your 50 and then stop trying so that the timer doesn't go up anymore.

I still need to farm credits but I decided 3 million per mod is just too much work when you can buy rank 10 primed mods for roughly 150p more than rank 0 ones. I bought Primed Continuity R10 for 210p today and I think I'll do that for most of the others I need. I can just save my own endo for maxing out all my regular mods that are still only R8-9. And silly shit like Lightning Dash and the other bullet jump mods that some crazy person at DE thought needed 10 ranks.

Edit: Bah, 250 more Twitch messages overnight from "watching" two streamers speedrunning new accounts for achievements and still no Frost Harka skin. Nothing good at all other than 7 or 8 forma BPs.

Last edited:

nicksw

Molten Core Raider
For the last few days I had 3/4 streams up few hours each day and the only noteworthy thing I got was a vectis prime and a few 3 day affinity boosters. The boosters are nice for leveling since I am only mr 10 atm. Failed the test twice :( Got a smoke color pallete unlock though and I think that is rare also?

Vorph

I'm up over 1000 rewards now and I've gotten everything except for Frost Harka. Two Vectis now, a Wyrm, 20+ forma BPs and about that many nitains, lots of ayatans, 5 or 6 smoke palettes (that I already paid for because it's practically mandatory if you use Frost), more Hunhow masks than I can count, a couple 3 day affinity boosts, etc.

Forma BPs are pretty cool at least, since I need to do about 25-30 to get all the best/favorite prime frames set for equipping max rank mods. I get burned out fast re-leveling frames but just doing one a day should be doable without getting sick of it. And I can use the ones I bought on weapons which are much less hassle. Anyone else need to do a bunch of Hydrons this week? I start to rage when asshats in pugs continually leave at wave 5, wasting my damn time.

There's lots of streamers doing the new account cheese for views now. I had 4 or 5 running overnight and 6 of them going when I left the house today. They're the ones to look for if you want to get hundreds of rewards fast.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ack, my desire to obtain the deluxe skins for the frames I like the most has disappeared after hearing that the guy behind their design no longer has a contract with DE, so the Mag deluxe will be the last such design we'll see from that guy. Instead, we'll get inhouse designs which can be only described as.. bad, example:

QKLALF2DdrYnTuiAVt_ce23x1Oe9uMpCYiXr-tuwYG8.jpg

The design on the left was made by the guy who made the other current deluxe skins, and the one on the right is by the DE design team. The one on the right is the deluxe Ember skin we'll be getting rather than the superior one on the left.

Also, is it still a thing that the order in which you place mods in a weapons slots have an effect on the outcome of the weapons performance? Back in 2013 / 2014 when I played a lot more, I read that you needed to place the element / bane dmg mods in a certain order to make them effective. Always thought that was just a bug?

Vorph

As far as I know you only have to place them such that you get the combined elemental status you want.

And yeah, it sucks that IgnusDei and DE had a major falling out. Them adding that retarded looking head-blade to his Ember deluxe concept art was the final straw, from what I understand. I don't like all of his skins (Loki and Trinity are vastly inferior to their Primes imo, but Banshee and Frost are two of the best skins in the game along with the Hagoromo Tennogen one for Zephyr). Mag too, but unfortunately that design is wasted on Mag...

I'm still undecided on the one on the right that we're getting; I don't hate it like most people seem to, but I also don't think I like it more than plain Ember Prime. I'd have to see it animated and with the color scheme I use applied. People saying it's worse than Nova deluxe even is just absurd.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Thinking about trying this game out, but I have a few questions.

Are accounts playable across platforms? I saw lots of chat when in the starter area, assumed it was from PC players.

Can you also play cross platform or only on the same platform?

Vorph

Goddamnit, just got my third Vectis Prime from Twitch and still no Frost Harka skin.
Opened like 10 streams, got like 50 more messages after 15-ish minutes, Frost skin in the first one. I'd go back to pretending Twitch doesn't exist, but all these forma BPs are just too good to pass up.

Can you also play cross platform or only on the same platform?
No cross platform. If you can play on PC you should absolutely do so, especially if you think you might ever buy platinum.

Last edited:

Hekotat

Goddamnit, just got my third Vectis Prime from Twitch and still no Frost Harka skin.
Opened like 10 streams, got like 50 more messages after 15-ish minutes, Frost skin in the first one. I'd go back to pretending Twitch doesn't exist, but all these forma BPs are just too good to pass up.

No cross platform. If you can play on PC you should absolutely do so, especially if you think you might ever buy platinum.

I'll get it on both. Downloading now for PC.

Hekotat

Highly recommend you get twitch linked to warframe account. Bunch of free stuff currently and a great way to get some forma blueprints.

Yeah, I just did that actually when it mentioned it in game on the PS4.

Is there a guild/clan/whatever for this game?

Vorph

Doubly so if you have Amazon Prime, since you can get a really good primary slot gun, decent melee weapon, and one of the best warframes (pretty sure Frost Prime is still available until around the end of the month even though the new promo started) for free if you link Twitch Prime to WF.

There's a PC clan, not sure about consoles. Post your account name, pretty much everyone can send an invite even while you're offline.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Doubly so if you have Amazon Prime, since you can get a really good primary slot gun, decent melee weapon, and one of the best warframes (pretty sure Frost Prime is still available until around the end of the month even though the new promo started) for free if you link Twitch Prime to WF.

There's a PC clan, not sure about consoles. Post your account name, pretty much everyone can send an invite even while you're offline.

Name is Hekotat. I assume I just claim these items in game, especially since I have Prime.

Vorph

Once Twitch Prime and WF are linked--and I'm pretty sure you can only link to PC or PS4, not both, so you have to pick one--you go to Twitch and click on the crown at the top and there should be two Warframe entries where you can redeem items. Then you'll get a message in-game and they will just be in your inventory. I had to relog before my Soma and Scindo showed up, so do that if you're online while messing with Twitch.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate Twitch now, so many ads regardless of what blocker I use; open a stream.. ad, change bitrate... ad. Lame.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As far as I know you only have to place them such that you get the combined elemental status you want.

And yeah, it sucks that IgnusDei and DE had a major falling out. Them adding that retarded looking head-blade to his Ember deluxe concept art was the final straw, from what I understand. I don't like all of his skins (Loki and Trinity are vastly inferior to their Primes imo, but Banshee and Frost are two of the best skins in the game along with the Hagoromo Tennogen one for Zephyr). Mag too, but unfortunately that design is wasted on Mag...

I'm still undecided on the one on the right that we're getting; I don't hate it like most people seem to, but I also don't think I like it more than plain Ember Prime. I'd have to see it animated and with the color scheme I use applied. People saying it's worse than Nova deluxe even is just absurd.
All the Deluxe skins I've seen are a distinct departure from what the base frame looked like, that new Ember deluxe looks dull. Just a base Ember with attachments to make her look like a rooster, even the feathers on the arms and legs are too similar to a Zephyr skin, so I hope DE puts in some effort to find someone who has more interesting ideas. Yea, I wish I liked playing Mag, even with all the changes she has had since I played consistently, she just doesn't compare well with Nova, Ember, Rhino, Loki (my most used frames).

You mentioned that Titania can make some of the MR tests super easy, and after watching some vids on the tests I need to take (9-12) so I can use Vaykor Hek, you were right. Just so happens I have a Titania that I never used, so...yay.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
How do you get the Forma BPs? Do you have to subscribe and watch warframe streams on twitch with a linked account?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Shouldn't need to sub to anything, just watch the streams (aka leave them open and play some warframe). Need to have your WF linked to your twitch account though. Forma's can also be gotten via relic runs, so I just haven't bothered with the twitch streams. I run a small clan for aussies, we've got all the good shit and only ever ask that you donate to building the new blueprints whenever you can. No fucks given if you don't. Add NightmareSabbat if you want in.

PS: Before doing any mastery test, I'd suggest you YT that shit so you know what you're getting into.