Warframe

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What a mess this is. Where to even start...
- AW gated behind stupid grind. They were harping so much about flying outdoors, and then it turns out you need AW charges to use it, and the amount of mats required is stupid. Won't even bother.
Don't forget that simply losing AW shields is all it takes to kick you out of it and then you have to use another charge to call it down again.

- Focus changes. One monumental fuck you, nothing new though as it was announced a few weeks ago. So much time waste farming this crap and it's almost all useless now (took all passives, operator crap I don't care about).
I took the thing that lets you dash with the operator and get 4 energy/sec (at rank 2, could get 3 more ranks of it if I felt like farming focus) for you and the group. With an AHK macro to hit 5, crouch, dash, and 5 again it's useable.

- More forced operator crap. I'm still MR23 because I don't want to do the MR24 test (guess why, it's more operator crap). Eidolons gated behind operators, yeah fuck off.
Currently you can do them with 4xShield Disruption and 1 person with Coaction Drift. Still need at least part of the group swapping to operator to get the little shits, but the auras remove like 99.6% of the eidolon's shields. Sounds like they are going to nerf it though, so anyone who cares about farming eidolons should probably do it this weekend.

- Bounties. Most of the rewards are garbage. Plus reward pool too large (1 random out of 9? items) for how much time they take (and if you fail last phase you are back to square one, which leads us to...). So many bugs that will fuck you over. I don't have any problems with difficulty, I was only doing the hardest ones (loki, 100% status rad tigris, the rest doesn't matter) and it was all fairly easy except the hidden caches part a too big wildcard (failed that a few times, IMO they should increase the timer, or even remove the damn thing as it doesn't make sense since the enemy is not even looking for them).
I still haven't even been able to try a higher tier bounty because I'm like 0 for I don't even want to know how many of the "easy" ones when it comes to getting Gara parts. I wish I knew how fucking retarded it was (the materials needed to build her post-hotfix are just as bad as getting the BPs too) so I could have bought her with plat and gotten a shotgun riven. Of course I've already done the quest now, so I can't even get that anymore.

- Operator removing the stealth now (maybe a bug, dunno).
I used Loki to farm kuva before PoE and it always dropped stealth on switching back so I don't think that's new or a bug.

I still find it stupid how they still insist on you starting everything with low energy. Come to Cetus with 600+, immediatelly turn around and exit, and you are back to ~100.
Never been a fan of that either, just forces you to wait for a pizza to fill you up, wasting the first ~30 sec of every mission if you're using a frame with a huge energy pool.

- More new resources to farm. And I still have no use for so much stuff that I have in million++ sized stacks.
Look on the bright side though--other than constructing Gara, none of the PoE resources have any use outside PoE. Go fish in the ocean for a full night, collect enough to cap your standing for like 2-3 days and that's the last you have to see of PoE until they hotfix out the retardation.

Scindo Prime, Soma Prime and Frost prime are from Twitch
He's talking about the rewards from watching WF partners on Twitch during the PoE launch event. The pool of random rewards is fireworks, latron BPs, some other random junk, and maybe a Vectis Prime or deluxe Frost skin if you're really lucky.

Kind of funny that there's a Frost skin in there when they made Frost completely unplayable in PoE.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got and finished the Natah quest (thanks Helios). I find it mildly annoying that even though I have all the planets accessible, I still need to "open" up the Junctions for certain quests. There was a time when I thought I had a lot of weapons, now I know I do not have a lot of weapons. Depressing when a Nitain Extract alert pops up on a mission node I don't have unlocked, and I need 4 of them to finish Saryn Prime. My account must be years behind the curve.

Edit: I do like this Twitch Drops idea. Seems like a good way to bring in viewers to a new channel

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I heard in clan chat about "additional" AW changes. Like Amesha's #1 doesn't really work. Haha, gtfo with that crap. It's not AW, it's just an expensive (mats are getting reduced, to be fair) and unreliable taxi service.

And how the heck did I forget Cetus/outdoor map... It looks like some intern's first attempt.
On the first day I didn't even realize that vendors have their own icon because:
- it's the same color as players, only different shade,
- it's rendered with the lowest priority so when you have a bunch of players in Cetus all you see is a bunch of overlapping blue dots.
Clunky, full screen overlay w/o scaling, player icon too tiny and hard to immediately spot, ...

I used Loki to farm kuva before PoE and it always dropped stealth on switching back so I don't think that's new or a bug.
I've used Loki for months to solo farm Kuva flood captures/rescues and stealth was not removed before PoE. 5, dash, 5, and back to stealthed Loki. Now when I switch back it's byebye and if I'm exposed it's usually 1/2-shot before I can recast stealth and gtfo. There seems to be a similar problem with Ivara, stealth is removed but some other buff that her stealth skill provides is not (can't be more specific, never played her as I really dislike her slowness in stealth mode).

And now the biggest question is whether they will patch before or after the daily reset. I have a bunch of lungfish to turn in for rep and this is gonna get nerfed in the next hotfix. Fishframe, new meta.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The fact that the AWs are limited use in PoE was the biggest "fuck you" I've seen in awhile. The primes being retired and locked behind real money is also a cute runner up in the "fuck you" category.

Kinda want a Trinity Prime, not gonna happen now.

Vorph

Yeah, I heard in clan chat about "additional" AW changes. Like Amesha's #1 doesn't really work. Haha, gtfo with that crap. It's not AW, it's just an expensive (mats are getting reduced, to be fair) and unreliable taxi service.
Yeah, the biggest kick in the nuts is that you get dumped out of the AW if the shields get broken. I guess I'll just equip Itzal and use it when I'm all the way in one of the corners opposite town. I assume blink works at least; I've got 50 of the things built but no time this morning to try it out. After trying every frame that seemed like it could potentially be good in PoE I settled on Nova for easy missions and Zephyr for everything else, so getting home generally isn't a problem anyway. It's fucking retarded that you have to hoof it back to the gates in the first place, so I really hope a fix for that happens soon too.

I've used Loki for months to solo farm Kuva flood captures/rescues and stealth was not removed before PoE. 5, dash, 5, and back to stealthed Loki. Now when I switch back it's byebye and if I'm exposed it's usually 1/2-shot before I can recast stealth and gtfo. There seems to be a similar problem with Ivara, stealth is removed but some other buff that her stealth skill provides is not (can't be more specific, never played her as I really dislike her slowness in stealth mode).
Weird, I was farming kuva literally when PoE launched and I had to re-invis after each braid. I run a hybrid hushed/irradiated build and my invis is only like 24 seconds, so I guess it's possible that it just runs out on me by the time I hop out and dash through the kuva cloud.

And now the biggest question is whether they will patch before or after the daily reset. I have a bunch of lungfish to turn in for rep and this is gonna get nerfed in the next hotfix. Fishframe, new meta.
My money's on before, but I'm banking on them having realized that the initial balance was so goddamn awful that nothing will get nerfed besides Shield Disruption.

Gara is still what pisses me off the most. No idea how many hours I've got in PoE since release, but it's a lot. I still only have the piece from the easiest mission. And the worst part is the assholes who cried about her using kuva got them to completely redo the mats and now you have to buy three 5000 rep blueprints to refine ore/gems. To rub a little extra salt in there, two of the recipes take like 12 hours to refine metal and the third one makes you stand there and do 25 one-minute gem crafts in a row. And the best part is reddit and various streamers say she isn't even any good atm, lol.

Vorph

Kinda want a Trinity Prime, not gonna happen now.
I have a shitload of relics for the BP, neuroptics, and systems, and the chassis is only 4p. Send me (Svieri) a message when I'm online and I should be able to get her for you easily enough. She was one of the easiest primes to farm since all her parts were common or uncommon. I can help out with at least some of the 9k cryotic it takes to make the systems too if you want.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I'll send you a message. My buddies and I are figuring out what to do with our legacy relics and getting sad that we can't get some things anymore and once we use up the 3-4 retired relics we have we're boned. They want to get the once last piece for carrier prime (the rare meso c1 piece I believe) that we need to refine to the max to even hope for.

Vorph

I have 4 Lith C1, 3 Meso C1, and 1 Cerebrum already looted. Wasn't playing when they put it into Meso N3 as uncommon so I have none of those.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have a ton of relics, but apparently it is no longer possible to make Soma Prime? I only see the Stock in the loot table out of all the relics I have.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I have a ton of relics, but apparently it is no longer possible to make Soma Prime? I only see the Stock in the loot table out of all the relics I have.
It's the twitch prime loot reward though. So you can get it for free with an Amazon prime account at the moment.

Vorph

Have relics for all 4 pieces of Soma P. Only 5 of the stock though, and that's the rare (10% radiant).

Personally I'm a much bigger fan of Sybaris Prime in the primary and saving the bullet hose (Akstiletto Prime) for secondary. I'm also feeling nutty enough to buy an Argon Scope to feed my Sybaris/Vectis Prime habit though, so take that how you will.

Also going to be farming up Oberon and Hydroid Primes in the very near future if anyone else hasn't done them yet. I have a few of each relic, but probably not enough.

Last edited:

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Hotfix is up;

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3
Additions:
  • Added new objective UI text to Mobile Defense missions and Vor’s Prize to be more descriptive and consistent.
  • Added an area kill marker for Plains Assassinate general area once the mission starts.
Plains of Eidolon: Hidden Cache Mission Changes:
  • Caches in the Plains are now scannable, meaning they will show up when using Scanners.
  • Increased the minimum timer to find the Caches from 1:20 to 2:40, and the maximum timer from 2:40 to 3:00.
  • Increased the sound radius of the hidden Caches.
Plains of Eidolon: Reward & Economy Changes/Fixes:
Here is the first round of changes to aspects of the new economy! We'll continue to iterate as time is spent learning the systems and feedback is given on the experience. We're still looking for that sweet spot of what amount of time is fair to 'complete' everything this massive update had to offer, but as we all have different play schedules it will continue to be tuned!

• The Cetus Standing earned from Bounties and Incursions has been doubled in all cases (i.e all levels of bounties doubled from their former values).
  • Reduced the maximum downtime between Incursions from 6 minutes to 5 minutes.
  • Reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint crafting requirements:
    • 100 Iradite to 50 Iradite
    • 150 Fish Oil to 50 Fish Oil
    • 1200 Circuits to 600 Circuits
  • Significantly reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint build time.
  • Removed Ayatan Stars and Uncommon Resources from High Level Bounties and replaced with 100x Void Traces.
  • Low Level Bounties will continue to have rewards that target interests of a newer player who might not have some Mods that veterans do.
Reassigned Blueprint values for gems:
  • Common and Uncommon Gems are now built in batches of 10.
  • Rare Gems are now built in batches of 6.
  • Eidolon Gems are now built in batches of 3.
The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now):
  • Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing.
  • Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing.
  • Fixed not receiving a listed reward from a Bounty after completing it the first time. However, Cetus Standing is still only gained for the first completion of each Bounty
General Plains of Eidolon Changes:
  • The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.
  • Vendors in Cetus now appear in orange on the mini map.
  • Dropped Sentient Shards now float to improve visibility.
  • Removed the ‘Owned’ tag on Rivens linked in Chat.
  • Adjusted Supply Crate Health to better match Bounty level in the Plains.
  • Reduced the brightness of the lens flares used on the Lanka.
  • The Profile now displays Cetus and Quills Standing separately.
  • Tweaked the Operator arm animations when shooting an Amp so it’s not so different from other aim directions.
  • When attempting to leave the Plains and enter Cetus, players who are downed/AFK will now be teleported to the gate. This fixes having to abort mission from the Plains due to not being able to re-enter Cetus.
  • Polished the animations for Vazarin’s Guardian Shell to reduce head swaying when jogging.
  • Tweaked the volume of Operator Amps and added sound effects to the charge up.
  • Eidolon Lures now have a max level of 30.
  • Grineer Dropships, Skiffs, and Bombers are no longer included in the 'kill enemies' objectives.
  • Lowered Tusk Bomber Armor from 450 to 225 and lowered base Health from 4500 to 3500.
  • Tweaked Frost’s Snowglobe FX to better respect night time lighting in the Plains as mentioned here: DE Im loving the update but you did something to frost globe and its now way too white and shiny and I can't see clearly on the other side, even when I have black energy colour. • r/Warframe
  • Convergence Orbs will no longer spawn on enemies in the air.
Fixes
  • Fixed not being able to destroy the chains in the Chains of Harrow quest, or the braids in the War Within quest.
  • Fixed the Eidolon not spawning if there as a Host Migration while out in the Plains.
  • Fixed being unable to move forward when the Cetus gates open and having to step back and forward again in order to make it through.
  • Fixed not being able to craft the Dual Krohkur due to the required single Krohkurs to craft counting as 1 weapon instead of 2.
  • Fixes towards instantly failing Bounties in the Plains.
  • Fixed Vazarin’s Protective Dash providing immunity and health, regardless of whether or not anything is hit. Only "allies hit by Void Dash" are meant to receive buff.
  • Fixed Vazarin’s Mending Soul giving immunity to fish, preventing spearfishing.
  • Fixes towards experiencing a crash when loading from the Plains to another level.
  • Fixed the Focus screen not displaying the remaining daily Focus cap.
  • Fixed two Hijacked Drones appearing when a Host migration occurs right after hacking the Drone.
  • Fixed Grineer Snipers in Plains towers rapidly respawning.
  • Fixed Corpus Nullifiers not destroying Gara’s Mass Vitrify and causing it to double up next time it is cast as seen here: Gara's Walls Doubling
  • Fixed medium and large Goopolas dissecting to Charc Eel unique items.
  • Fixed Operator Void Blast not costing Energy when used in mid-air.
  • Fixed Operator Void Mode melee Focus upgrade allowing spammable Void Blast with no Energy cost.
  • Fixed Zaw becoming invisible after a Host migration.
  • Fixed being able to dissolve Eidolons & Capture Targets via Channelling which could prevent loot from spawning.
  • Fixed the Magnetic water in the Plains affecting Limbo while in the Rift.
  • Fixed Spot-loading when equipping a new modular weapon in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed the Arca Plasmor disintegrating the Teralyst.
  • Fixed hacked Eidolon Lures not following after becoming downed.
  • Fixed not being able to equip a Veiled Zaw Riven on any Melee weapon.
  • Fixed fish/mining Resources collected in the Plains duplicating if you went from Cetus to the Plains and then joined a Conclave mission.
  • Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground affected area not matching the visuals.
  • Fixed unintentional fish being attracted to Peppered Bait.
  • Fixed getting an ‘unknown error’ when claiming an Eidolon Lens.
  • Fixed chaining slides and air-slides counting towards the Sleds of Sunshine and Marathoner Achievement.
  • Fixed traversing in Sky Archwing counting towards the Sleds of Sunshine and Marathoner Achievement.
  • Fixed a typo in the Sharrac description.
  • Fixed not being able to waypoint Iradite, Grokdul, or Maprico Trees in the Plains.
  • More fixes towards getting double/triple Challenge progress prompts at the End of Mission screen.
  • Fixed Clients not being able to see Entitled weapon names.
  • Fixed Octavia’s Mandachord Instrument Packs being sold for Credits in the Market.
  • Fixed not being able to complete Sortie Defense missions.
  • Fixed Mobile Defense data masses falling through the floor in certain tilesets.
  • Fixed script error when opening Ayatan Treasure list in Trade UI when in a Dojo.
  • Fixed numerous script errors from Warframe abilities.
  • Fixed a script error when transitioning between Cetus and the Plains.
  • Fixed the Man of Few Words quest VO not playing as seen here: Darvo - help clem dialogue missing
  • Fixed a broken Dragon Key UI icon.
  • Fixed incorrectly placed ‘Completed’ text on the Bounty screen.
  • Fixed incorrect glass materials in the Relay.
  • Fixed Operator Masks not appearing properly during Transference.
  • Fixed some UI not displaying when entering the Plains.
  • Fixed Sigils flickering when equipped on Gara.
  • Fixed the Inbox sometimes appearing on screen randomly.
  • Fixed numerous typos.
Conclave Changes
  • Only 2 of Vauban’s Minelayer can be active at a time in Conclave.

Vorph

Reddit is saying it takes two hits from the T2 spear to catch a lungfish now. Sigh. Skywing is still retarded too.

Double bounty rep and 4x intact core rep is nice, but bounty rewards overall still blow.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
One or two more fixes and I might actually jump back in, since the launch experience soured me pretty badly.

Nerfing the -% shield aura on Teralysts is funny, that was literally the sole use of that mod in the entire game, no wonder DE forgot about that interaction.

sukik

Is survival rotation C the best way to get ammo mutations? Looking for a rifle ammo mutation on xbox

Vorph

Official drop list shows it as 3.76% chance from a ton of survival C and excavation C. Excavation would be a hell of a lot faster than Survival when you need C's. Also way better for relics if you do Cholistan to kill two birds.

That's assuming xbox drop tables are the same for those activities.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user