Warframe

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Have to kill enough enemies to get their personal life support drops (+5%) to hold off activating the +30% beacons for as long as possible.

Or do like I do and get Nekros. I did a 40 minute survival the other day to farm a mod and Desecrate generated so many personal ones that I never activated any of the big beacons at all. Survival is a lot easier in a group too.

Well that explains it.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Got another Frost skin. don't suppose I can trade it to someone that needs.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm almost done with Pluto now but either of the junctions are gonna take me a while to open. The Lua stuff kicks my butt so doing the 3 challenge rooms part gonna be hard, and not sure how hard farming derelicts is to get the assassinate drops for the other. Altho swapping my damage types and stuff around might let me actually be able to kill sentients, not sure.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm almost done with Pluto now but either of the junctions are gonna take me a while to open. The Lua stuff kicks my butt so doing the 3 challenge rooms part gonna be hard, and not sure how hard farming derelicts is to get the assassinate drops for the other. Altho swapping my damage types and stuff around might let me actually be able to kill sentients, not sure.
Lus isn't too bad, just run Public games and let ppl know you're looking for challenge rooms, you'll get 3 eventually (and you can do 3 of the same type). The Sentients are a pain, especially if you can just overpower them. Exaclibur allowed me to kill them pretty easily. If you're soloing, try to split the Sentients so you can just deal with one at a time.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Operator still makes sentients trivial too, provided you have at least one really hard hitting weapon. Hit it until it goes immune, remove the immunity with your amp or void dash, repeat. Just gtfo if one puts out a disco ball.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Its cool seeing some of my fav streamers playing Warframe and enjoying it, to the extent where they say they'd rather play it than D2. Trinity Prime my new fav frame, Jesus shes tanky. Also noticed last night she looks like a damn lobster..wtf.

Hekotat

Its cool seeing some of my fav streamers playing Warframe and enjoying it, to the extent where they say they'd rather play it than D2. Trinity Prime my new fav frame, Jesus shes tanky. Also noticed last night she looks like a damn lobster..wtf.

yeah, this is the depth I expected from Destiny 2. Instead they herp derped it and are going to DLC/Micro-transaction it to death.

How do I get this pink herpes thing off my neck, it's getting bigger...

Janx

<Silver Donator>
yeah, this is the depth I expected from Destiny 2. Instead they herp derped it and are going to DLC/Micro-transaction it to death.

How do I get this pink herpes thing off my neck, it's getting bigger...
Rofl theres a room in our ship down the ramp to the left I think. Can only go in it to remove the growth or if your using the Nidus(sp) warframe.

Hekotat

Rofl theres a room in our ship down the ramp to the left I think. Can only go in it to remove the growth or if your using the Nidus(sp) warframe.

I guess I need to call a locksmith, I think that door is jammed on my ship.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
The growth on your neck needs 7 days to fully mature, then the infested door on your ship, left side, just before the Operator door will open. It's from being in contact with the warframe Nidus.

Vorph

Or any other warframe that's been infected.

Bear in mind that if you want a Helminth Charger (kubrow, more or less) you need to save at least one infection. It's pretty much just mastery fodder, but still worth doing for that.

Hekotat

Is it painful to remove? Do I have to take meds afterwards? How long til I can start scissoring other warframes again?

Vorph

Need to do them once at least. Beyond that, some of them are good for farming stuff, generally extremely large quantities of common materials like Assur/Uranus for polymer bundles. Pretty pointless without at least a very solid (as in, able to survive for at least close to an hour) Nekros Prime setup if you're going to solo them. Add in Hydroid and Equinox if you can put together a group and it becomes vastly more efficient.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ah alright, guess i'll go around and solo them all to the 5min mark for completions on them over the next couple days. I think I have like 2 of the pieces for nekros prime already from relics, just gotta get the others. Am debating buying the octavia bundle since she looks fun but I dunno since I sort of need a frame that is tanky since nyx squishy.

Vorph

Octavia was a pretty easy farm compared to other recent ones. I'm still super salty about Gara, and Harrow can be an absolute nightmare if your luck isn't good.

If you want tanky buy the Inaros quest from Baro tomorrow. I still like him better than Nidus. Depends on what you want tanky for though; if it's for farming shit then you're better off getting Nekros decked out. Inaros I mostly use for high level exterminates and some sorties.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah mostly want something tanky for when i'm solo in exterminates/capture/rescue stuff but I guess it might be nice for late-game farming too. Got an energy siphon yesterday or maybe the night before for my Nyx but even without it survival/defense in teams was pretty easy since there are enough mobs that I can basically use chaos any time I need to/want to but it doesn't go so smoothly when i'm solo since there isn't energy dropping everywhere and then I die in a hurry.

Not too concerned with ease/difficulty of farming atm, I bought 1000 plat the other day so i'd have it to unlock weapon slots and stuff so just tossing around the idea of getting another fun frame to play with while I work my way towards end-game type stuff. I'm not too confident in my ability to farm 20min ODS for the neuroptics or whatever that drops there.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Octavia was a pretty easy farm compared to other recent ones. I'm still super salty about Gara, and Harrow can be an absolute nightmare if your luck isn't good.

If you want tanky buy the Inaros quest from Baro tomorrow. I still like him better than Nidus. Depends on what you want tanky for though; if it's for farming shit then you're better off getting Nekros decked out. Inaros I mostly use for high level exterminates and some sorties.
Love Inaros. His CC into just chain assassinate is amazeballs. I'd also offer up Trinity with the right build also being pretty damn near unkillable.

Vorph

Still, the only frames I'd buy from the market would be Mesa and maybe Excalibur if you chose wrong at the start. There's reasonable grinds, there's a few shitty grinds, and then there's Mesa, Excalibur, and Saryn. Chroma and Atlas are pretty bad too, but they're about as far from must-have as you can get. Saryn you can just ignore and go straight to her Prime until you get really desperate for mastery fodder.

Something to keep in mind, last Black Friday had a huge sale on just about everything (except plat itself, though they have done plat sales on other BFs). I'd try to only buy stuff you absolutely need (slots don't go on sale as far as I remember, and potatoes you really can't avoid) from the market, and only give plat to other players as much as possible. Even some of the vaulted primes are still way cheaper than buying non-prime frames or weapons from the market.