Warframe

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Still, the only frames I'd buy from the market would be Mesa and maybe Excalibur if you chose wrong at the start. There's reasonable grinds, there's a few shitty grinds, and then there's Mesa, Excalibur, and Saryn. Chroma and Atlas are pretty bad too, but they're about as far from must-have as you can get. Saryn you can just ignore and go straight to her Prime until you get really desperate for mastery fodder.

Something to keep in mind, last Black Friday had a huge sale on just about everything (except plat itself, though they have done plat sales on other BFs). I'd try to only buy stuff you absolutely need (slots don't go on sale as far as I remember, and potatoes you really can't avoid) from the market, and only give plat to other players as much as possible. Even some of the vaulted primes are still way cheaper than buying non-prime frames or weapons from the market.

The only one I would buy is Ivara., maybe Mesa. I didnt have trouble farming Mesa but I see a lot people say it is near impossible. I have run hundreds of spy missions and I have yet to get a complete Ivara set.

Also I frequently put a group of new players together and farm Atlas. I can do a Jordas Golem run in approximately 5 minutes. Typically I can farm the whole set in less than 90 minutes.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ivara can be a pain if you don't like spy/don't have a good spy frame/RNGesus hates you, yeah. And I recommend buying Excalibur if you didn't start with him because the new version of Ambulas is about as awful as farming Kela for Saryn, plus he's so cheap that it's really only 35p when you consider the cost of the slot and potato. Jordas is super easy if you have Itzal/Velocitus and all the good AW mods, but most people farming Atlas don't have that stuff and also get stuck trying to do it solo.

Yay, Baro finally brought some shit I actually need. Primed Ammo Mutations and Slip Mag can fuck right off, but at least I didn't already have Target Cracker or the Quanta Vandal.

Vorph

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Devstream 100 was from 2-4 and I thought it started AT 4. They had a bug in the Twitch reward system that apparently gave everyone watching like 20-30 exilus adapters. :(

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I watched the last 45min or so of the stream, but missed out on the exilus adapters.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Alright I got the Banshee warframe and the Latron rifle, this is real good

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Alright I got the Banshee warframe and the Latron rifle, this is real good

lol, that didn't take long to do a 180. I'm having fun with the starter stuff. I can see the potential this game has later on.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Well I mean I watched it and was like w/e but playing changed my mind completely

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I was right about my ODS times lol. Tried one earlier and had to peace out at 11 minutes, toxic ancients are a problem since I have no way to regen life and my Hek just doesn't cut it when there are a bunch of ancients and other mobs dogpiling me. I unlocked void dash after that though, which might make it a tad easier with the energy regen. Managed to finish off most of Sedna (am at the lvl 60 arena and the boss, is one planet behind the lvl 60 arena left locked) but it was rough. Level 40 mobs kill me in literally 2 shots, and i'm not even talking about the big ones, just normal corpus crewman and that's with about 800 shields and 800 life =/.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was right about my ODS times lol. Tried one earlier and had to peace out at 11 minutes, toxic ancients are a problem since I have no way to regen life and my Hek just doesn't cut it when there are a bunch of ancients and other mobs dogpiling me. I unlocked void dash after that though, which might make it a tad easier with the energy regen. Managed to finish off most of Sedna (am at the lvl 60 arena and the boss, is one planet behind the lvl 60 arena left locked) but it was rough. Level 40 mobs kill me in literally 2 shots, and i'm not even talking about the big ones, just normal corpus crewman and that's with about 800 shields and 800 life =/.
Yea, the near insta-kill / insta-kills have always annoyed me; anything 40+ will kill any of the frames I use in 1-2 shots. That is the main reason I haven't opened up the entire map, too much dmg incoming.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Riven Mod alert was cool. Got one with like 11% pierce 8.8% multi and some status chance. Seems not horrible (outside not having the MR to use it)

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
My riven mod has a stupid unlock that I got from it lol. Have to do an exterminate undetected while holding one of the dragon keys (hobbled maybe? i forget which one).

Vorph

Riven Mod alert was cool. Got one with like 11% pierce 8.8% multi and some status chance. Seems not horrible (outside not having the MR to use it)
For what gun? I ended up with a Grakata one that's 154.5% crit and 101.3% electric. Too bad I don't have a Prisma Grakata though. :/

Janx

<Silver Donator>
For what gun? I ended up with a Grakata one that's 154.5% crit and 101.3% electric. Too bad I don't have a Prisma Grakata though. :/
Oh forgot they were gun specific. Its for the Zhuge.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Get Ember, grab a Vaykor Hek or Akstilletto Prime (insert other decent guns here). Solo ODS to 20 minutes all day, every day.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'd suggest you new players invest in the "plates", the ammo/energy/health regen boosters. You can buy each (large) reusable blueprint from the Syndicates. I'd suggest Energy > Health > Ammo > Shield for the order to obtain. You can also buy the medium versions to get you started from the Dojo.

Add them to your gear wheel and assign a hotkey for it... drop plates when needed.

Vorph

Yeah, that's the most important reason to do factions the way I outlined a week or so ago. I got energy from Hexis, life from Steel Meridian, ammo from Red Veil, and shield (useless) from Suda.

Vorph

My riven mod has a stupid unlock that I got from it lol. Have to do an exterminate undetected while holding one of the dragon keys (hobbled maybe? i forget which one).
I just got one like that from the sortie today, it was pretty awful. To do it solo I went to Adaro/Sedna with Ivara and it took way too long to kill 153 grineer. You don't actually have to stealth finisher everything or even avoid bodies being seen. They basically just can't shoot at you or set off an alarm. I had to use Extinguished Dragon Key though, so my damage was shit aside from Covert Lethality and I ended up doing the sleep arrow -> finisher thing most of the time anyway. All that for a crappy Tonkor riven too.

If I ever get another one like that I'll just find someone with a good Ember setup to clear the map for me while I follow a room behind. Other people being seen has no effect on your riven unlock.