Warframe

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I just got one like that from the sortie today, it was pretty awful. To do it solo I went to Adaro/Sedna with Ivara and it took way too long to kill 153 grineer. You don't actually have to stealth finisher everything or even avoid bodies being seen. They basically just can't shoot at you or set off an alarm. I had to use Extinguished Dragon Key though, so my damage was shit aside from Covert Lethality and I ended up doing the sleep arrow -> finisher thing most of the time anyway. All that for a crappy Tonkor riven too.

If I ever get another one like that I'll just find someone with a good Ember setup to clear the map for me while I follow a room behind. Other people being seen has no effect on your riven unlock.
Mine was solo a capture the point with a hobbled key with level 30+ enemies without dying/being downed. Aka super easy.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I can't even get dragon keys so it's literally worthless for me. It might be the -dmg key, I didn't pay too much attention, just saw that it was one.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, my other one was just maintain a 3x combo for 30 seconds with a sentinel out. AKA every survival I've done since getting Atterax.

I can't even get dragon keys so it's literally worthless for me. It might be the -dmg key, I didn't pay too much attention, just saw that it was one.
You aren't in the/a clan?

Also, a veiled rifle riven is worth 20p at the very least, probably more like 30p if you're patient.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ah, if I can sell it I'll probably do that at some point. Not in clan, I apparently made a solo clan before I stopped playing but don't have anything with it, just an orokin lab that I can't do anything in and I started an ascension thing yesterday.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
About healing... There are many options, I simply use Furis with Winds of Purity mod (I generally use secondary weapons for utility). Mine does ~2k damage per bullet spent at 16.0 firerate. Heals, nullifier bubbles gone in a split second, cc and/or debuff (even with a crappy base status chance it's at respectable 28% without status mods, due to very high multishot, and with a very high firerate you are proccing constantly).

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Went ahead and put a catalyst on my atterax today, still need the good mods for it but its pretty beastly anyways. Which brought me to remember part of why I hate this game, which is noobs in pub survivals ruining them by extracting super fast. Me and another guy were steamrolling everything, 3rd guy spams at extraction from 5 mins to 15 mins and then a 4th guy goes and joins him so we get forced out from the timer at 16mins. Yay fun.

Vorph

Yes, I hate people who leave at the first extraction. Doesn't matter what mission type it is, they're just wasting everyone else's time. The excuses are always retarded too -- "oh, I'm just farming credits." At Hydron? Fuck off, go solo 100-cryo Hieracons or find an Index group. Leaving survival early is stupid too, you don't even start getting decent drops until >20 minutes.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Oh forgot they were gun specific. Its for the Zhuge.
Zhuge is quite underated, but to make it usable you need a riven that decreases recoil. Find a riven with minus recoil plus fire rate and plus base damage and it's godly.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I can either go corrosive or radioactive. Going radioactive atm on the rifle after some reading. I'll flip mods for any infested levels.

Vorph

We have 90% of research done at this point.
We should put together a farm team some night this week and knock out enough oxium and cryotic between four of us to finish off enough projects to rank up one last time. Rank 10 requires an insane amount of grinding still.

Do we have a treasury built? Not home and I can't remember seeing one. It's worth 10k affinity and cheap aside from the (1) forma.

---------------------------

Anyone familiar with Prisma Grakata? I've got a riven for it now, but I'm torn as to whether or not it will beat out my Soma Prime (I have an Argon Scope, which is ideal on Soma but doesn't fit on Grakata as far as I can tell). Not sure if I want to spend 50+p on the Prisma just to use the riven, especially if I have to reroll it. Currently it just has +crit chance and +electric on it; good for setting up corrosive but bad because it doesn't have a third positive stat. 5-6 forma is a pretty hefty investment too.

Edit: I guess I need to consider how they compare to the Tenora as well. I don't have a riven for that though.

Last edited:

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do we have a treasury built? Not home and I can't remember seeing one. It's worth 10k affinity and cheap aside from the (1) forma.

No Treasury yet. I've been holding off on building anything new in the dojo at this time because I want to get all the research projects done before I blow the whole dojo up and reorganize it. Especially since I'd imagine rebuilding everything would take around a week or more (unless I rush with plat, which isn't gonna happen). I also want to give everyone ample time to acquire anything they might need from the labs before they go poof for a bit.

Vorph

By my count we're looking at:
3000 Oxium
15000 Cryotic
55000 Polymer
15000 Plastids
4 Forma
2 more completed pigments
and some random crap I have millions of to hit the next rank efficiently. That's a trivial amount of oxium, and we can get the poly and plastids (and a full pigment) in a single 30-40m survival using Nekros/Hydroid/Equinox/Rhino. 15k cryo isn't much either, two or three 1600 runs depending on boost/smeeta luck. My resource boosters run out in 4.5 days and are down until I finally get a goddamn -75% coupon again, so I'm up for it whenever.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
By my count we're looking at:
3000 Oxium
15000 Cryotic
55000 Polymer
15000 Plastids
4 Forma
2 more completed pigments
and some random crap I have millions of to hit the next rank efficiently. That's a trivial amount of oxium, and we can get the poly and plastids (and a full pigment) in a single 30-40m survival using Nekros/Hydroid/Equinox/Rhino. 15k cryo isn't much either, two or three 1600 runs depending on boost/smeeta luck. My resource boosters run out in 4.5 days and are down until I finally get a goddamn -75% coupon again, so I'm up for it whenever.
Got another 20% ;( FML

Vorph

Got another 20% ;( FML
20% is the worst. Not only is it useless, I'm pretty sure you can't get a 75% until the 20% discount expires so that's two more days lost.

If my affinity boost runs out too before I get a 75% I'll probably just not log in for a week. Every time I've ever taken a break from the game and come back I've gotten a 75% immediately.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I've never seen a -75% of anything. Nor have I ever seen a -50% it feels like. I'm completely out of plat to buy warframe slots. :/

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I got a 50% the day I started playing again but didn't take advantage of it cause wasn't sure i'd stick with it, so ended up buying some with a 20% I got a few days ago.