Warframe

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
You shoot things for loot to shoot more things for more loot. Good for a few hundred hours.

cradeg

Molten Core Raider
i really like the style of the game, the ships and bases just look awesome ... its really fun to enjoy it everyday for like 1 hour and let you come back for more .... community seems also friendly (maybe i am lucky)

cradeg

Molten Core Raider
Echos of the Sentienent Released

Warframe: Echoes of the Sentient | Warframe

# new movement options
# archwing under water
# new tileset

Just sucks that I am still to low to get my archwing
wink.png
... but hey working on it everyday

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Man played it again last night for the first time after the movement change patch. Holy jesus it is great now.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I need to give this a try again. I played it nearly 24/7 for a while after the PS4 launched but quit shortly before the air/flappy frame guy was added. Is the PS4 still a few patches behind the PC?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
The Jordas Precept - 17.5 - Trinity Prime

I've played Warframe a fair bit, and while some of the complaints I've read earlier in the thread are somewhat valid, the rate of progression (xp, acquiring new frames, guns) has been greatly exaggerated though. It's very easy to level up in the game, and get all those cool mods, guns and warframes without spending any money. Warframe is easily the least P2W F2P game I've played yet.

With a little googling around, a brand new player without the aid of anyone else can expect to get to Mastery Rank 6 in a matter of days without touching their wallet. Which isn't where ALL the good shit comes from, but it's a pretty good start. Warframes power curve isn't about what level you are, or what level your frame/weapons are, it's about the mods you've got, and what level they have been upgraded to. From there it's a matter of what mods you can fit on those frames and weapons. Some people don't really realise that, and just assume that once they level a weapon to max, or a frame they won't get any stronger -- which is faaar from the truth. =D

The currency "platinum" is tradeable, along with mods and prime weapon/frames parts, so there's a thriving community economy where it's more than possible to get some cool shit and sell it off to buy that custom skin/wierdshit/mod/prime warframe/weapon/warframe slots that you feel you need.

The introduction of the 6 factions with even more weapons and the new warframe ability augments are awesome... it's always fun when your hated faction sends a full platoon death squad of Eximus class mobs mid mission to kick your arse. With that, the threat of Stalker, Zanuka, and the G3, there's always the possibility that mission you chose to level up a new weapon (without a backup) wasn't the best of ideas.

I know the game pretty well, there's not much I haven't done and can offer help with just about anything. If you are thinking about starting up, if you use the referral you'll get a 7 day XP booster which will help a fair bit in getting through the early stages to fit some of those mods you've picked up along the way.

I'm not a founder, I've spent very little on the game (50 bucks on a 50% discount) and I'm Mastery Rank 19, so there's not a lot of frames and weapons I don't have, or haven't at least built and used. So if you've got a question about something, ask away.

Referral link for those that want to give it a go on PC IGN --NightmareSabbat

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I thought this was a PvP arena game...
I just watched Cynical Brit show off the end game and it looks amazing, this good for fresh player? Should I buy any packs/bundles?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Unless they changed it, you'd want to spend money to unlock more weapon/warframe slots. Beyond that, no idea it's been well over a year for me since I've played.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I thought this was a PvP arena game...
I just watched Cynical Brit show off the end game and it looks amazing, this good for fresh player? Should I buy any packs/bundles?
Last I was into this, "end game" was a group running some specific cheese strat farming mobs in a tower defense mode. What vids were you watching?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Awesome game, not what I expected at all. No idea if buying a prime suit is a good idea or a weapon for that matter but right now just doing the story missions unlocking stuff.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I'm down Hatorade. Think I still have a bunch of parts to get you some extra frames. Don't have a dojo though so maybe we should set up a rerolled one (can only trade in dojos if I recall).

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Awesome game, not what I expected at all. No idea if buying a prime suit is a good idea or a weapon for that matter but right now just doing the story missions unlocking stuff.
Prime versions of frames usually have better stats and that's about it. Some primes aren't much better than their regular counterparts, but some are amazing (like Frost). If you are thinking about spending money on the game, my suggestion is to buy platinum and use it for in game trades for rare or hard to get mods or parts (and warframe slots). You can buy Prime parts from players and build your own Prime Frames and weapons much cheaper than dropping 100 bucks or more for a full Prime Access package. It's been a while since Ive played but a 10 dollar platinum purchase used to be enough to afford a set of prime parts (give or take, depending on the frame or wep).

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I picked up the prime pack with the hammer and side arms, cheapest one for the amount of plat you get. Also picked up Inaros cause he is quite the tank apparently I am liking him so far. I am always down for stuff
smile.png
Hatorade626 is my game name.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Guessing you're playing on the PC. If by chance you all started up on the PS4 I could jump in and carry as well.