Warframe

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'd be pretty pissed at DE's decision to do acolytes on fucking xmas if I didn't already have all the mods.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was excited because I've been playing quite a bit more and wanted to finally get some loot from Baro. Was really disappointed to find that it has an MR 8 minimum to get to the relay though.

I was hoping to grind from MR 6 to 8 before he disappeared (halfway through 7 right now), but I've kind of stalled out (maxed all the Warframes I had saved up, and the rest are 24+ hours away from completion). Grinding weapons isn't going nearly fast enough. So I'll probably end up MR 8 tomorrow or Tuesday, and have completely missed Baro. Bummer.

Vorph

You didn't really miss anything anyway. Dual mods are important but they are almost always better bought with plat rather than ducats. 2 of the 4 can be farmed too.

They fucked up the primed mods schedule in a big way, we were supposed to get Primed Cryo Rounds either last time or this time. I guess they're trying to get PC and console synced up so we don't get things 6 weeks before they do.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I picked up Jolt from Baro since i also just got akstiletto prime. It doesn't seem that difficult to get ducats when farming rifts in a group.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
It's not difficult to get ducats, period. Key acquisition and void trace farming while not difficult, can be tedious.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just gave this a download. Seems interesting enough. Are the paid packs on sale on Steam right now worth it or should I just keep playing to see if the end-game grind actually gets my attention? So far I'm not 100% sold on the game so I'm thinking about holding off.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd wait around for a 50 or 75% off coupon. I'm at almost 100 hours in and decided to drop $12.50 for 1000 platinum with a 75% off coupon.

I'm finally now just getting comfortable with the game. The amount of content is staggering. I'm still not doing a lot of the content there is.

If you're the type of person who likes to collect everything in a game, there's a good chance you become addicted to this one. There's an amazing balance of warframes, weapons, and mods to keep you occupied. And because there's so much, I've found I don't get too upset if I miss something. For instance, if I don't end up doing the current Ghoul event in Plains of Eidolon, it's not a huge deal because it'll be back. I also didn't finish any of the warframes that just got vaulted, but there's so much other crap to do I don't care.

I will say just missing the acolytes probably sucks because that'll be another 9-12 months, and those mods are godly. But still, there are alternatives where it's not the end of the world.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
If you want the acolyte mods then now is a good time to buy them with plat since a lot of people farmed the shit out of them and probably have dupes.
I missed out on argon scope and maiming strike myself but im not sure i would really use argon scope anyway.. maiming strike.. looks good but i dont use melee much since im addicted to my soma prime. Bladed Rounds however is amazing on soma P so I'm happy that I got that.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Melee is the way to go for clearing stuff. I loaded up maiming, body count, blood rush and berserker and started red criting my way to victory. Was using orthos prime so I can only imagine its even crazier when I switch back to attarax

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Where do you all go to farm Axi relics? Everywhere says Xini, but public matchmaking almost never works for it.

I've grabbed a few from doing the Lua/Stofler mission (since people need to run 15 rounds for Sedna I think), and also Derelict Survival, but those seem kind of less than ideal.

I really want to finish up some of these Prime frames I'm close to, but Axi relics are proving to be a road block.

Vorph

People tell you to do interceptions like Xini because there's a 100% chance of getting an Axi relic on both rotation B and C as well as a 70% chance of getting Neo relics on the A's. Problem is, as you've seen, interception rarely works efficiently in a PUG. If you can get a premade with at least a Trinity and Saryn though, it's great.

For PUGs, there's Hydron, but good luck getting people to stay for 15 waves (Rot B - 40% Axi) let alone 20 (Rot C - 77.42% Axi). Which pretty much just leaves excavations like Cholistan and Hieracon -- nothing but Neo on rot B, but the same 77.42% chance of Axi on C -- and as long as the power cell carriers don't bug out they're trivial to solo with Frost. Survivals are only worth doing for materials, and defections are never worth doing at all.

Vorph

Now this is the weekend to make sure you don't miss Baro. Primed Continuity is easily the single best primed mod, and both Reach and Cryo Rounds are must-haves too. Morphic Transformer is useful if you do archwing stuff at all. The bane is worthless though, so at least that's a little less farming to do if you don't stockpile large amounts of ducats ahead of time.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, already bought Reach and Continuity. Gonna need more credits, mostly because I started leveling them after I bought. Dipped down below 100k. I'll also probably need to do some prime part farming before he takes off. Want to get Primed Cryo Rounds, Prisma Shade, and the Archwing mod, before it's up. Inaros too, but that can honestly wait until next Baro because I've got a ton of frames to level already.

3 Orokin Catalysts up right now (2 alerts, 1 invasion), if you're not at work or anything.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been really into this recently, so much better than Destiny. This coming weekend is double XP.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user