Warframe

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Yeah probably why the game sucks balls now. I stopped playing when they went hard core SJW, BLM etc..
Main reason i stopped this grindy fest. The fascist devs combined with the CMs team (the two biatch Rebecca ford and Megan something) pushing their woke agenda damaged their brand.

Operators being children just rubbed me the wrong way to. I played since beta but I probably wouldn't have even touched the game if they were in originally. I just want to pimp out my warframe, gun, and melee and kill shit.

I plan on giving the new thing they're working on a shot but I'm not sure what it would take to get me to come back to this.

Same. Ugly emo kids on fentanyl was too much for me to handle, had to uninstall.
I still think it's one of the best F2P model along with Path of Exile.
I had almost "everything" the game had to offer with Zero $ investment, just a lot of timeplay and farming part that i sold for platinum. (idk if it's still possible)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rebecca is now chief in charge :p (main team moved to their next game).
Totally agree on starchild, fuck the entire concept within WF. I've never even built a single starchild weapon.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Some of the new missions are actually tuned for high power frames which is interesting. I went into an exterminate with my trusty Ignis Wraith and actually failed because I ran out of time. Have to go back with a Saryn or Mesa and teach them a lesson.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some of the new missions are actually tuned for high power frames which is interesting. I went into an exterminate with my trusty Ignis Wraith and actually failed because I ran out of time. Have to go back with a Saryn or Mesa and teach them a lesson.
Been a while since I played, but those end game (in my mind) missions always triggered me because some noob would sign up the spy ones and just die left and right (same with others) and at that point I just want to rage. WF just burns me out too quickly because I always play when no one else wants to play lol.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Yes that was always a problem in sorties which required 3/3 spy missions to be completed successfully. I'd usually tell people that if they're not confident about what they're doing to just stand and wait for others to complete them.

Meester

Trakanon Raider
The Duviri Paradox is out!

Basically its an alternate new player start with a new world to roam around in.

If you don't like the idea of Operator gameplay then its possible you won't like this however some like it because it forces them to go outside the meta and actually think.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The Duviri Paradox is out!

Basically its an alternate new player start with a new world to roam around in.

If you don't like the idea of Operator gameplay then its possible you won't like this however some like it because it forces them to go outside the meta and actually think.

What is Operator Gameplay?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's a little awkward swapping back and forth between ninja traversal and horse traversal, but otherwise it's pretty fun. Damage starts off shit in human form but rapidly gets better. Just need to remember to hit Q and pick your Torghast power each time you get an edict.

When you hit level three combat you can summon your Warframe as a cool down in the over world if you get swarmed

Meester

Trakanon Raider

Quite an excellent update, plenty of new systems alongside the quest including Archon Shard Coalesce, Arcane Dissolution, Tennokai, interesting new mods and so forth.

• 1Like

Meester

Trakanon Raider
RIP warframe, was fun.
Still is, Im having more fun in it than ever. The last released new Warframes have been pretty good.
The game needs less systems, not more.
These systems basically build on those already there.

Some things like Arcane Dissolution were needed and others are endgame for more for the min-max style gamer, ultimately you can choose not to engage in those new gameplay mechanics because hack and slash will still work in the majority of situations.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just started this, never played so lots to learn. Bought in to the $50 starter pack to begin and just running through the missions on the planets solo.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just started this, never played so lots to learn. Bought in to the $50 starter pack to begin and just running through the missions on the planets solo.
I play it from time to time. Anytime I get to a spot where I need people to help me, I stop playing, though. Some shit you just cant solo. I get it. Its an mmo sort of. But I seriously only like this game as a single player game lol.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
What cant you do solo? The hardest content is typically still soloable but it can require some strong minmaxing.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
It's a fun game and the weapon mod system is really cool. Fun to create OP builds. But ultimately gets very repetitive and grindy.