Warhammer 40k: Darktide

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
So whats the consensus? do you need to play this with 3 friends to have fun? Can you do it solo? Is it worth it.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
So whats the consensus? do you need to play this with 3 friends to have fun? Can you do it solo? Is it worth it.

I can solo fine with level 2 difficulty, things can get out of hand quick on level 3 difficulty. However, I've found that better players are online late at night. If you got 2 known good players you can do level 3s fine, 4 bangers is where shit starts to get out of hand.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I can solo fine with level 2 difficulty, things can get out of hand quick on level 3 difficulty. However, I've found that better players are online late at night. If you got 2 known good players you can do level 3s fine, 4 bangers is where shit starts to get out of hand.
Right but it's mostly random matchmaking? or is it better to go in with homies.

Hekotat

Right but it's mostly random matchmaking? or is it better to go in with homies.

It's random, but better to go with homies. However, I'm having so much fun I'm playing with rando's alot to catch up to my friends.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Level 3 you can pug it. Level 4 you need at least someone to take out snipers, and you need to communicate.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
image_2022-11-30_133325065.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Like 30 seconds worth of cosmetics spamming!

Also remember to reset your graphics settings.

image_2022-11-30_134006753.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Same as Vermintide, there's the farming difficulties and ones to do with good people. Which I think makes sense. Just add people who are good and eventually some accept and you can get some groups going with good randos.

I'm also down for whatever but usually have 2-3 with me.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Can't have a functional itemization or crafting system but we sure as fuck have a cash shop on "launch"

8svigi26r43a1.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Oh this means it's out on Gamepass now too. Get my fill there and then come back in a year when they finish the game on steam.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Performance feels better even though my frames are about the same. Doesn't feel as sluggish.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Performance feels better even though my frames are about the same. Doesn't feel as sluggish.
Felt sluggish to me in my 1st run through during my lunch break. Double checked my settings, and they appeared ok. I cycled my settings so maybe they will take once I fire it up this evening. The mission I ran was the sand propaganda mission. Maybe that one isnt optimized well, but it was effecting my combat prowess.

I did get 2500 Aquilas for free and promptly spent them on the 2400 Aquilas Zealot set. Absolutely drips. Will post when I get home.

Lastly didnt have a queueue when I fired it up.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The highlighted portion was really noticeable. During the beta, I was able to go straight into hordes and tank the crap out of it. Now I am going to be looking for choke points because I was definitely feeling the hits coming through the toughness shield and slowly taking away my hp.
Edit: Nvm I'm retarded and was inversing the numbers