Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1669745787930.png

(it actually is)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Damn, I didn't realize the servers were down until tomorrow. I need my fix!

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I mean the amount of crashes, and basic ass features not in? They better have a lol here's our 2 month newer patch on release that actually yknow works.

Last night could only buy a grey bolter, and now servers are down. Guess I wont get to try the bolter before I refund this dogshit, I dont have the patience to grind and be playing this a year from now when it's maybe fixed. I will give them gorgeous very thematic maps. Maybe in 6 months I can revisit it.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So honest question...is stability and crashing an issue for everyone that doesn't have a $10K Brahma Brahma computer?

Or is it some sort of "random hardware combination" thing that only hits specific people?

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So honest question...is stability and crashing an issue for everyone that doesn't have a $10K Brahma Brahma computer?

Or is it some sort of "random hardware combination" thing that only hits specific people?
Well I have a brand new rig, with a 3080. So I should not be this problematic.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I mean the amount of crashes, and basic ass features not in? They better have a lol here's our 2 month newer patch on release that actually yknow works.

Last night could only buy a grey bolter, and now servers are down. Guess I wont get to try the bolter before I refund this dogshit, I dont have the patience to grind and be playing this a year from now when it's maybe fixed. I will give them gorgeous very thematic maps. Maybe in 6 months I can revisit it.

I see lots of crashes, lost progress and big rustles from pals. Have no idea why my rig has like zero problems and isn't cutting edge. Musta hit a sweet spot cuz this and Cyberpunk at launch were perfect for me some how.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

I had crashing issues the 1st couple of days, but they went away after one of the hot fixes.

Hekotat

I had bad issues for one day which I assume was due to back-end server issues. Other than that they are occasional.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I haven't had any actual like crash to desktops since I went and changed the CPU cores in the launcher. It had defaulted to 13 for some fucking reason? I set it to 12 and it's been relatively stable since then.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

3090TI / 12900 Intel : Game wouldnt even start for me on launch and I refunded it. Im going to try it again tomorrow (I think it comes out on gamepass tomorrow, anyways) and if it still runs like horse shit, Im just going to stop caring about it. VT2 runs flawlessly on my gaming PC, so Im sorta bitter about the performance of this.

• 1Like

Hekotat

let's hope that no heresy infiltrates the servers on this day.

• 1Like